Polyend Play

lol

I, too, got a look at it in action last month. Do we need to come up with a secret handshake or sigil or something? :thinking:

4 Likes

At least give us the bare essentials. Synth or sampler, for instance? Please! :point_right::point_left:

1 Like

It’s obviously a digital accordion.

5 Likes

It’s got a grid. I think. And some knobs. I am almost certain of it. But you didn’t hear that from me. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

It was shared with everyone on here except for you … we’ve been told to tease you for the next few months.

I hear it’s plastic with that rubberised covering on it that comes off to reveal an artist image of neon ‘Craig avatars’ on it

2 Likes

11 Likes

Maybe it’s a Synthler? or a sampth? This just got a bit more intriguing.

4 Likes

Someday we’ll all be older and wiser, and we’ll look back on this thread and that leaked photo and say, “Oh hey, there’s the (name of new Polyend product).”

I know that’s not very helpful but it’s true. Maybe. Unconfirmed at this point.

Mini Medusa ?

Gotta say, the Polish Trademark Office site also has me stumped. I can’t even find a single reference to Polyend at all. Not sure if maybe their stuff is registered under a different name or a DBA situation but so far I’ve had no luck.

1 Like

Syntakt? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

So if it is a groovebox/drum machine type device, do you think it will still have a tracker type sequencer? or back to steps

looks like steps to me. deluge kinda vibe.

1 Like

I can’t explain it, but something about this word sounds perverse

3 Likes

maybe its a controller for tracker… an elaborate midi controller with deeper access to patterns etc. ?

OR … its a …

what if it’s a groovebox with medusa’s grid capabilities… ooh la la

Seems like its 3x tb303 machines with grid sequencer : )

1 Like

I’ve heard it’s called the smug bastard.

Oh no, sorry, that’s @reeloy and @Scot_Solida

You smug bastards.

2 Likes

I’m actually really interested in what this is. I think the tracker looks super slick in its features but the tracker form never really caught me. Holding my thumbs for more grid based layout with equally great sample and performance power.