Polyend Tracker

mine is currently sitting there, staring at me… waiting for me to pick it back up again.

1 Like

Also, there is a Tracker betatesting program. To apply, check the announcement on Polyend’s Backstage.

1 Like

This. Thank you!

polyend dropped price in half. was hoping for a substantial fw update but this has me doubting the future of this hw version.

1 Like

Yeah, but only temporary (until September 3rd). My guess is they’re trying to drum up interest in the Tracker while stock on the Mini is low.

1 Like

I have no clue about production but maybe shift all the existing minis and older tracker stock then a fresh order of both machines from manufacturers to buy in bulk and reduce costs.

Again though I could be talking nonsense :slight_smile:

fuck off…i was gonna sell mine. its not even worth selling now.
might as well toss it out the window and film it

8 Likes

an average VST has a higher resale value to cost new :sob:

3 Likes

Polyend tracker sale price is super tempting, but it’s almost certainly because they are going to release a new model of the full size tracker soon that will contain the upgraded internals of the mini.

I will wait, because the better processing power with stereo sampling that are in the mini is worth the upgrade to me. No way were they going to continue to sell the og full size and upgraded mini at the same current retail price of $700.

Since the mini just released, I suspect this sale is to clear all existing inventory of the og full size, before the new model comes out sometime in the fall/winter.

4 Likes

I really wish a new version of the OG

1 Like

I guess I need to hang out near the windows of Polyene Tracker owners.

10 Likes

Synthopia have ran a piece saying polyend is selling of the og stock to focus on the mini though I’m not sure where they’ve got that info from

Go check the polyend forum, the dev say have no plans to discontinue the original tracker, and are working on 1.7 i am assuming are on the bugfix stage, because they said they’re also working on 1.8 :slight_smile:
AND I’m working on an upcoming tutorial series for the original tracker :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Get that catchers mitt ready!

3 Likes

One is about 1000€ and the other about 400€ :slight_smile:

When I had mine it wasn’t great at midi syncing with my other sequencers. Was digitakt at the time.

Has the midi sync improved with update?

Firmware 1.7 is not the last update for the Tracker so stay tuned for more future upgrades and improvements!

Now stop your whingeing.

25 Likes

So, without reading through 8200+ posts… is it possible to tune the FM radio between stations?

2 Likes

Probably

2 Likes

Big update. Some of the annoying bugs are fixed… :+1:t3:But 3 crashes/freezes in one hour of use with the new firmware is quite a lot. It wasn’t possible to turn off the unit by switch. I had to pull out the power supply.

5 Likes