Polyend Tracker

Nice :+1: like your enthusiasm

1 Like

Itā€™ll be nice to clear out the clutter

ā€¦before replacing the old clutter with the new clutter that is the Polyend Tracker woohoo!

4 Likes

you can internally resample in renoise all day long

4 Likes

HOW DO I KEEP MISSING THESE THINGS?! Lol

I thought I was better at google than this :smiley:

1 Like

renoise has a wiki which is basically a straighforward manual. they also have their own youtube channel demonstrating basic use to advanced techniques.

4 Likes

After a new software period comes another ā€¦
After a new hardware period comes another ā€¦
After a new software period comes another ā€¦
:balance_scale:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s how I feel about it, too. Itā€™s the only ā€œDAWā€ that really feels like Iā€™m working on an instrument (granted a very abstract one) rather than trying to make mixing feel like playing an instrument. Then I just go to Studio One to entre the mixing stage. I love it.

2 Likes

I get that completely, and Iā€™m trying to anticipate it.

However all of my software periods have never really been legitimate software periods. They were always intention and hubris.

I havenā€™t listed any gear for sale yet, as Iā€™m still trying to figure it out

Daedalus got ahold of a beta unit:

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure you can internally resample in renoise, Iā€™m sure I saw that the other day somewhere when I was playing with the demo

Though I wouldnā€™t sell the DTā€¦ I made that mistake onceā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ll rearrange my little hardware setup just to see. Perhaps the DT with samples and percussion it can be my little box of random. I would like to drop some of my gear soon though.

At least one: itā€™s between the A4, DT, and DN. Iā€™ll reequip the DT just to be safe

1 Like

I will just stay home and watch youtube videos that day.

1 Like

Within a minute. :roll_eyes:

I agree with Buska about not selling it, youā€™ll miss the Digitakt. Itā€™s a perfect marriage of hardware and everything that made trackers great, and itā€™s too easy to make a handful of samples into something crazy.

1 Like

Why am I hyped by this!? I havent used trackers in years and never got that into them either!
I still have my gameboy with LSDJ i should dust off and have some fun with.

If its a alright price maybe hehehe.

1 Like

Design ideal:

21 Likes

me as i get my brickwall filter out

So digging around on their website it says the price is $1200

2 Likes

digging around where exactly?

https://polyend.com/product/tracker/

2 Likes