Polyend Tracker

could someone upload a pic as a file? i guess there are minimal changes in the header like tha op-1 .aiff files…

1 Like

I tried this last summer when I first got my Tracker and like you, used the exact same format and made sure everything was the same as the original files but could never get it to work. I was trying to put a tips and tricks page in that I put together but, nope.

2 Likes

I tried different formats. I checked the format too. Perhaps if I write to polyend… lets see :wink:

1 Like

I will pm you later, okay? Im atm at work.

1 Like

Would be cool to put the circle of fifths in there along with how the codes of chords translate to common chord names.
Alongside a picture of my own face of course :clown_face:

1 Like

Pictures of boobies in the tracker. I can see that working

1 Like

Hmmm I’ve checked the built i manual when I first got it…there was nothing :confused:

I wouldn’t mind sticking that in there. Any directions to where I can find this? I’ll try to sort out the image thing too.

@phaelam
@DannyO

Hey fellow Elektronauts!

I uploaded and sent you a message. :wink:

Greez!

3 Likes

…seems this will become reality! :wink:

1 Like

YES!

That jpeg works man! Nice smileys!

I tried different software to write that on Windows, nothing worked atm.

So far I tried:

• Affinity Photo
  • Gimp

Will search for other software, that works on Windows and Linux too.

2 Likes

Oh Yeah!!!
Finally Krita worked!

@DannyO

You made my day!

I’ve put a heart onto it, for you!

IMG_1851

If you want to fiddle with that on linux or windows too:

Open a “manual” jpeg in Krita, do your thing, save and deselect all metadata & co stuff.

10 Likes

So cool!

1 Like

nice! so now there is a way to put some cheatsheets in it!

1 Like

next thing i would try out: there are the files 1-8.jpg in the folder…what about to put some more in it? 9.jpeg, 10.jpeg…maybe it´s coded like a basic imageviewer to show the content of a folder

It reads those jpegs from folder

/Manual/Quick start

the files need to be named with numbers. Words or such things do not work.

It presents you those files in such an order:

alphanumerical ordering I guess.

Originally there are 1 to 8 .jpg files in that folder.
It does not recognise other folders in that /Manual directory.

But anyway, it’s more than anyone can ask, right?

I’m happy!

Tried this all with v1.5.0

3 Likes
3 Likes

Just chiming in to say that I replaced the jog wheel encoder on my tracker and it’s working good as new. Totally doable if you have any soldering experience.

This is actually my third time owning the PT. Long, gassy story. This one I bought used from reverb. It’s the all metal revision, and the seller neglected to mention that the jog wheel was totally unusable. Glad to have been able to repair it!

1 Like

I know it’s somewhere in this thread but how do you gals/guys tell for certain whether it’s an all metal polyend tracker before hand, is it by a certain build date, number, ???

1 Like

If you can see the back of the Tracker the labeling will be white on the MK1/2 and simply imprinted/not white on the MK3. I think that’s the easiest way to tell by sight.

1 Like

what if you can’t see the back, it’s sealed in its package?