Polyend Tracker

If anyone is needing examples of other genres than Jungle (no hate on Jungle tho), Polyend has a playlist of several different genres done on the tracker.

Edit: sorry the link won’t show up properly :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Replace
watch?v=
with
embed/

1 Like

Hey there everyone ! Here is a new Tracker Tips & Tricks going online is 30 minutes over here. Feel free to join the chat if you feel like it and want to ask any questions :wink:

7 Likes

“Jazz tune.” I am impressed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad_b742UZrE

Looks beautiful!

2 Likes

Wait, are they back to square buttons?

1 Like

lowrider buttons too

2 Likes

Looks like it!

Another person commented that theirs was being delivered tomorrow. I just want to know if this means they are going to start shipping again!

This waiting is making me a bit loopy. :woozy_face:

Which version do you have?

rounded buttons…raised. i think the low-pro looks cool.
I guess I have V2

1 Like

would really like to confirm whether they are back to the OG buttons or not?

Hello :wave:t2:

Trip Hop inspired (not jungle :yum:) tune on the Polyend Tracker & Waldorf Streichfett.

Be Safe.

3 Likes

i like the Square ones and thought the same when looking at some pictures, the low profile is really appealing, hopefully they‘ll release a regular grey unit with a black line around the pads and the square buttons. 499

1 Like

Really great free pack of tones, single cycles waves, and wavetables made for the tracker:

8 Likes

delicious

1 Like

On the lookout for a tracker now. (Let me know if your in the UK and want to move yours on!)

There’s been 2500 posts since I last checked into this thread :rofl:

Someone mentioned a mk2. I think I’m right in seeming the buttons changed from almost flush mount to raised. Are there any other differences? Thanks

I received my Tracker on Thursday evening and it is one of the few instruments that has ever lived up to my expectations/anticipation. I am still exploring it, but WOW and DAYUM!

I love it. :star_struck:

12 Likes

KMR Audio have them in stock. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The buttons changed from square, low, and clicky to rounded, high, and slightly less clicky (though the new videos showing off the Artist Editions are back to the low square buttons? So who knows.)

Other changes from the original include the ability to charge using USB C to USB C (though both versions of the Tracker have a USB C port, the original needed to charge from a USB A port or use a C-to-A cable with an A-to-C adapter). I think the loud pop over the audio out port when powering on or off was also fixed in the later versions, though someone with a rounded-button version should fact check me on that.

There’s also been a few support emails shared here that suggest the new versions use a different encoder for the jog wheel, though I don’t know if we know any details outside of that.

3 Likes

Found them in stock (brand new!) on Reverb. Super excited to finally get one. Looks like they have 2 left now: Polyend Tracker Standalone Audio Workstation Black – in stock | Reverb

2 Likes