Polyend Tracker

yeah, chipsynth sfc has been my favorite vst to use together with the tracker, the SPC player is fantastic, being able to see how things are arranged and being able to rip the instruments is a dream come true :") i’ve already ripped a bunch of the sounds from equinox and have them inside my tracker now :wink:

1 Like

@papertiger @TheGhostCat. Thank you!

If they make a similar video for the Legowelt version I might lose it. :broken_heart::laughing::heart:

Just found this guy’s channel. Very different Tracker vibes from what I have seen so far.

Edit:

This one reminds me a lot of ISAN:

11 Likes

Thats better. I feel it has expanded my mind more what this can do. Its a lot to do with the rhythm. If you can lay down steps with a swing it loses that ratatatat roll. And i really enjoyed those pieces funnily enough.

1 Like

Really liking his tracks.

Its a game changer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would not go that far, but it is nice to hear other music in a demo. While it is maybe a shame that many of them are jungle, you always have to consider whether you think an instrument would work for you rather than base that conclusion on what kind of music comes out of the device, especially if all you hear is on YouTube. A very small population of musicians bother to film themselves using a device, so you are getting a very small slice of the user base.

That’s my perspective, anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think i could make it work. Maybe with the latest firmware its a good time to. In fact it would be a challenge. Good point on the Youtube. I shouldnt base an instrument on others work. But see how i could adapt it to my own . Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

You spoke too soon. One just popped up on Reverb for $700+shipping ($100 over new).

@sabana @papertiger

I’ve had a tracker for a few months, and have never made a jungle track. Much more into trip-hop, or downtempo. I’m not the most talented musician, but the tracker is the best piece of gear I’ve ever owned…and I’ve had plenty of grooveboxes in the past.

Polyend’s YouTube channel also showcases all sorts of different genres…it’s definitely not just a jungle box :blush:

6 Likes

Yes … and as a MPC is not a Hip-Hop box :wink:

3 Likes

I guess this toy cash register will have to suffice until PTs are back in stock…

5 Likes

4 Likes

cirklon has this.

Please request lfo on starting point to poly end if you haven’t already. I have the more that request the more likely it will happen.

Anyone successfully upgraded their sd card.

I formatted a spare scandisk 128 ultra xc1 to exfat and copy over the folders from the original. But it doesn’t recognise the card.

Am I doing something wrong or is it the card?

tracker uses fat32 for the SD card

2 Likes

Cheers. Misread the faq.

All good now👍

Anyone have a suggestion for a portable mic to use with the tracker?