Polyend Tracker

Looks like it has some kind of FM synthesis based on that leaked post. Ahh, I’m wrong, see above. I’m going to go ahead and get everyone excited by saying it streams from sdcard as well. (disclaimer: it probably doesn’t but I’d love to be wrong)

I’d recommend downloading a demo of Renoise and going through the basic tutorials.
It can seem intimidating when coming from 00s DAWs but it’s really not any harder than any other way of working and is exceptional at things like complex beat programming.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarification @skrzyp
Speculations going wild here, seems that sequencer.de translated, or interpreted the polish text wrong.

I´d personaly prefer FM radio over FM synths anyway :smile:

2 Likes

I just stumbled this one yesterday and was very attracted to the workflow. Now everything is coming together…

Amiga Samplers

1 Like

So. It’s an OP 1. Lol.

2 Likes

OP1 has a tracker sequencer? Weird. I did not know that.

3 Likes

I know. Right?

Yeah I don’t get it. I use Renoise all the time. I’m guessing they are trolling.

2 Likes

I feel like this and a blackbox would be a pretty wicked combo…

4 Likes

Not gunna hit the pedal on the G.A.S. Until i see that tracker UI , super important , also can I hook a gamepad up or what lol :joy:

2 Likes

Missed naming opportunity. Should have been called “Poly Wanna Tracker?”

17 Likes

CTrix is a tracker GOD

1 Like

Me buying this thing is solely based on how well I get along with Renoise until this thing is released.

If it were released right now, I would probably buy it instantly.

So, until what I presume will be the 18th, the dilemma will be:

Saving money vs GAS

This thing looks like a dream, though. What I always wanted to the MPC Live/One to be. As well as the OP-1

Thank you to [name I can’t remember] for the translation.

What a wonderful thread I wish I had emotionally invested in instead of the MC teaser thread(which, despite the subpar payoff, was a fun thread)

2 Likes

Renoise is amazing. It’s Octatrack the DAW.

4 Likes

Super interested in this one.
My bank balance is scared though :scream:

2 Likes

It SO is! As feature packed this DAW is I can’t believe how cheap it is! (I probably would have tried it sooner if it more expensive- if I’m being honest)

What an ideal workflow! And SO MANY shortcuts to avoid the wretched mouse!

That being said- a hardware Renoise sounds like A LOT of fun!

I’m keeping my eye on this thing(if I suck at internalizing Renoise)

4 Likes

+1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now this product has struck my attention, as a user of various trackers, currently and over the years, if done well this could be the mic drop product of the year. Of course this would depend on how much control (commands) is available over the samples/instruments. I’m not expecting Renoise in a box, but If it’s anything like Protracker or OctaMed, then this will be a must have. Period.

1 Like

I haven’t read the whole thread, but this seems like an interesting machine for sure. Not really sure how (if?) they’ve made a tracker interface performance friendly, but whatever they’ve done, here’s hoping they’ve allowed sample interpolation to be turned off :metal:

1 Like

digitakt desperately needs interpolation settings per sample. even a basic on & off switch would work.

1 Like