Polyend Tracker

Could be – where’s our living translator – Google translate often is good – but i’ve seen it make whoopers!

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

3 Likes

DAW. Screen. Battery. This is madness.

Wait a minute . . . I just described the MPC Live.

7 Likes

Good teasing.

9 Likes

Me too, Google Translate is definitely is not perfect. I’m just keeping my hopes high that a radio is involved at this point.

1 Like

This is the other photo from the polyend site confirming Standalone Audio workstation SAW polyend

6 Likes

I click on the “more” button and nothing happened. Fix it! hahaha.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

whatever you do, don’t cancel your :cycles pre-order for this…we must stay strong.

-

mostly telling myself this.

4 Likes

porque no los dos?

1 Like

I looked very closely in the image at the middle button on the top row – It’s close to “FM” but i’m pretty sure it’s “File” as i said earlier, which is logical in that position. But it’s a blurry enough photo, if you want to hope, it might be “FM”.

2 Likes

I’d love a sideways tracker. thst vertical sh1t breaks my brain :crazy_face:
i blame too much cubase as a teenager

2 Likes

Tracker Workstation : I hope those buttons above the jog wheel are mechanical keyboard style that would really go with the tracker vibes :nerd:

Yeah honestly I have no preference but I do think vertical just looks cool, like lines of code dribbling down in the matrix :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I cant deny… it looks really cool :sunglasses:

Totally. I imagine the ease of use of modern sequencing tools and interface, combined with the scrolling tracker screen when you are jamming. Finally, I will be in the Matrix.

3 Likes

interesting :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

never go full matrix

3 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

The ten buttons immediately above the Jog-Wheel are labelled:
Play
Copy/Paste
Insert/Home
Up Arrow
Delete/Backspace
Red ??? ADDED: Rec (TY HMB)
Shift
Left Arrow
Down Arrow
Right Arrow

I don’t understand Red? although it’s colored red and the word “Red” has a box around it, the other labels don’t. Any thoughts?