Polyend Tracker Mini

Yeah, I’m actually surprised you speak so openly about it. But I guess that’s part of the hype :slight_smile: it certainly works.

No touchscreen as far as I know and no touch strip either.

It’s an interesting take on a portable tracker though, much more of a maximalist design than the M8… the M8 works so well cuz it has a limited amount of controls that require button combos. Muscle memory takes over which makes it very seamless. This one seems clunky, but maybe it feels good in person…

My word, would be good enough for me, if i was in the situation.

3 Likes

Agreed, i immediately can grok the basics…

from that second teaser the way the actor is poking at the device like someone with an ipad is my only reasoning for it, could just be the actor

1 Like

It’s a complex situation. I won’t go into detail but they aren’t great. I’ll refrain from posting any images. Cat’s already out of the bag from Discord, anyway.

3 Likes

Polyend has spent all day going through the phone book trying to find a person named Kingtiers, only to find out they don’t exist.

1 Like

A touch screen sure could be useful, for motion, stretching, and editing, etc. But Kingtier says no.

Hmm, I was expecting the white pads… I do not know what to think of it now…

Not sure what you mean?

That was a joke about you being anonymous because I doubt your real name is Kingtiers, and how would Polyend find out who it was?

2 Likes

Lol gotcha. Yes, my parents named me King.

3 Likes

A very warm fuzzy cat at that. Come’re kitty.

2 Likes

You guys think it will be cheap? Like cheaper than sp-404 mk2?

Who, Polyend aren’t great? Are they a bunch of jerks or what?

1 Like

I don’t think it’ll be cheap, but hopefully not TE silly clown price

I don’t want to go into it.

2 Likes

I have messaged them a couple of times, and I did not get the impression that customer service was their forte. So I can’t imagine having a more complex relationship with them.

3 Likes

Now that would be perfect for me. Shame it won’t be the case