Pictures Of Gear

Liking the Juno 106 Nedavine. :+1:

Liking the Juno 106 Nedavine. :+1: [/quote]
It’s a dream with the OT, a little dark reverb and its a massive beast.

Here’s the beginning of my new setup:

Im new here. Saying hello. This is my new jam spot… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Man…I was vibing off your Subtyping track…dope stuff man. Nice Surge BTW…I’m using a modular with my A4 as well. Have you noticed that P-locks to adjust clock timing don’t work?

Me @ work doin’ sports broadcast :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hows the SE-1? Nice rig

I love the SE1x… Sold my model d when i got it… The quantized tuning of the oscillators was a bit weird at first but after a few months with it i cant imagine life without it… :alien:

Nice D-50. :+1:

Could you elaborate on this a litle bit?
The shelvings seemes to be from the “EXPEDIT” series, but where do you found the table boards and much more important: from where are the short angled table legs you used?

Sure.

first I suggest you bing “ikea hack standing desk”

The bench tops all came from an old office desk/workstation. You could use any desktops.

The angled brackets came from ikea as did the feet and everything else.

This is my corner for meditation )

Two tier custom cheeks

1 Like

Oh man, what a gorgeous studio space and setup. So clean & focused:)

Pretty cool & focused setup dataline. You definitely have a lot of powerful machines in a small space. Is this a standing or sitting arrangement?
Cheers:)
Mike

1 Like

Already stated, this setup is amazing. Having both a standing and sitting option is ace. Cheers.

SO nice! How´s the A4 with Serge doing? Are you sequencing it with it? Maybe one day, i sell the rest of my stuff here, and downsize to what you have too…hmmmmmm[/quote]
Pretty cool setup man. I like what you did with the space:) Cheers.
Mike

My gear for relaxing:

Can’t show my studio, it’s a total mess!

Here’s my current setup. My dream is to have a standup studio, as I’m sitting most of the day. I do not have much space, which is one of the reasons I gravitated toward the elektron gear. The functionality to real-estate ratio is incredible. At the moment, I’m in a creative period, when this tappers, I might look at acquiring an OT… than again, I might just bang out acid tracks on the 2 machines indefinitely;) Less can be more, especially when creativity is concerned.
Cheers:)
Mike

Hey Vaxoid, nice setup. Are those custom cheeks one offs?

Mess #1:

Mess #2: