Pictures Of Gear

About as much as can be crammed on and under one shitty table. Out of shot is a beloved ESQ-1.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Just rearranged today !

2 Likes

2 Likes

doesnt include the rack of gear (matrix 1000 , jv1080 , evs1 , tx81z,fb01,fx500 , virus classic module , a3000 sampler) , pocket operators , op-1 , circuit , axoloti , therapsid , diy noise box , another nord micro modular , darkstar 1 , and a few other controllers and stuff.
no eurorack yet , though mutable instruments seem to do some great stuff.
time to trim down a few bits or get a bigger flat.

5 Likes

Get a bigger flat lol

and more arms and time and plug sockets and leads and stop feeling intimidated by the octatrack.

1 Like

2 Likes

My minimal place in the summer.

21 Likes

Love it!

nice setup and view there :slight_smile: i’m sure you enjoy it :grin:

Really enjoying the laser focus of this setup. All my other junk is packed away because I’m moving, but when I had it all set up I spent more time worrying about signal flow than actually composing. Feeling productive!

7 Likes

Thanks! I do. Had to snap a pic after dusting off the Revox. My new 50lb delay pedal. :smile:
The other pedals slide out of the desk to sit on the floor too, in case it looked weird. It’s a nice way to keep them cleanish.

A little rearrange :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Had to set up a home away from home for a new job. Pretty stoked on the stand!

6 Likes

That is a great looking setup/stand!

1 Like

could you please explain a little…?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1205439/Swiftdrop/synthi_oldStlye_small.jpg

just a tiny part of the whole

10 Likes

The current setup

8 Likes

Seems to be extract from a revue for housing " art et décoration " or " cottages ".

I would like those kind of " maison d’hôtes ", with cool gear at disposal :slight_smile: