Pictures Of Gear

What is this SIMMONS? Is it like a DRM1?

Hi everyone - not posted here before. Some great-looking set ups here. Here is mine - sorry, not the best photos.

4 Likes

Must be fun at your place at the weekends. Sample much of your vinyl using OT MD?

I have a bit - I only got the MD recently and still finding my way round it. Mostly my attempts so far have come down to sampling, getting a cool loop going, then forgetting to copy the RAM to the ROM and switching the machine off :joy:

4 Likes

Studio Telex. Just rediscovering the delight of the RYTM as a sound module, my drums have never been better.

3 Likes

Great set up! How do you like the System 1?

Thanks!

Love the System 1, the 101 plugout is so good, every bit as good as the 202 and 101 I have owned and a great companion to the Atlantis.

Yeah the SH-101 plug out is beautiful. But I actually really like the System 1 synth itself - some great pads to be had from it, and really sits well in a mix.

My FM monster!

1 Like

Stealth Studio, a work in progress to have my entire setup housed in a mid-century Danish Modern cabinet.

6 Likes

That will be Plan G then ?

My happy place.

My Dark Energy, Analog 4, OP1, and rack with outboard stuff below the desk aren’t pictured, but I haven’t been using those much lately anyway and I really don’t have the space to have them out if I’m not using them.

3 Likes

Uploading…

7 Likes

Wasting good studio time on FB there I see :stuck_out_tongue:

Only joking, great looking rig!

Ha! Thanks. Facebook is almost always up unless I’m fiddling with Max or tracking ideas. Otherwise, when I’m working I stop a lot to listen, let ideas evolve on the modular, or just think…in which case sometimes I turn and play while doing those things :slight_smile:

Much better than when you’re actually working on the computer and it is right there in front of you. A good reason to prefer hardware.

Baby on the way, so I’m now in the living room.
Seem to be doing more stuff though, with my gear in constant view.

6 Likes

Love this

summer

11 Likes

awesome setup.

just the right amount of “things”.

glad to see you haven’t fallen too deeply into the eurorack hole!

void? ?? you did this? you still have that a4 ? man … back in the days I thought what a crazy motherfucker…but after meeting you in person … YOU === ? ?? ? ? man … unbelievable!