Petition: Implement Scenes for midi tracks

Oui!

Touching back on Elektron worrying about the Octatrack being perceived as a poor sequencer if it chokes down the MIDI stream (and playing a little Devilā€™s Advocate), they might also take into consideration the capabilities of synths receiving said stream. Some synths can handle whatever wash of CC data you assault them with, others sputter and crash when you toss a couple CC changes their way.

My EWI 4000S even caused Reason 6 to cry foul at times regarding the MIDI data it was being hosed down with, and it was on a computer with a 2.9GHz dual core 3rd gen i7.

If the OT had several MIDI outs ala MPC I doubt itā€™d even be much of an issue, but trying to cram all the MIDI tracks and what they can offer into one serial connection is pretty rough.

But that doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t reach a happy medium some day :slight_smile:

nice idea!
Gets my vote. +1

+1

Want this, a lot.

Yes for me too :slight_smile:

+1

me wants badly

make it so please :smiley:

This just ruined my day a little!! Iā€™ve been trying to get it to work for 20 minutes only to find out that itā€™s not even an option!! I sometimes feel that my OT is working against me!!

Elektron, please fix this!! Purdy please!! With sugar and all that!

-b

1 Like

+1

+1

Any word from Elektron on this? Iā€™m no code wizard but it doesnā€™t seem like it would be the most difficult thing to add on . . . but it would make my life so much easier!!!

Yeah this would be a fantastic feature!

you got my supportā€¦

Yes please

Please!

Por favor!

ŠŸŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»ŃƒŠ¹ŃŃ‚Š°!

ćŠé”˜ć„ć—ć¾ć™!

( initially i decided to get my Octatrack only for sequencing external gear purposes )

definitely half the reason i bought bought mineā€¦ its functionality would grow exponentially with this upgradeā€¦

Thereā€™s nothing that canā€™t be done.

Scratch your head and think about it, there are ways and means.

+1