Petition: Implement Scenes for midi tracks

well, we’ve been around this block many times, and I think somewhere along the way we heard a definitive “no” from elektron, just like the whole parts petition.

fwiw, I think it’d be cool even if you were limited to a couple parameters per scene, or just non-CC data. hell I’d be over the moon with just the ARP page.

Happened to think about this again today. I think I would even be in favor of midi scenes without the crossfader.

+1!

I would love to see this, even if it had to be restricted to a few selected parameters or to a single dedicated MIDI channel.

Yes or at least the lfo params. That would not generate more midi messages if im correct

1 Like

+1

+1

i’d be happy for anything they could add to the somewhat sparse midi section.
support for scenes would be certainly very high up the list/
but something simple like p-lockable program send would make me happy too… or p-lockable arp set ups (unless there is some work around for this already?)

I often use scenes without the fader in audio/sampler mode so… +1 for midi scenes without fading

AND would also like to have plock state in scenes for audio/sampler mode.

+1

Yeah +1 this would be awesome.

YES!!!

If it’s a problem about midi congestion perhaps make just 1 CC possible
that’s can be really interesting with weels mode…

Scenes & Parts!!!

like others I wouldn’t insist on the cross fader… switching between the scenes would be sufficient for me… not that this would solve that you cant pLock the arp… but it would be so sweet to switch between different arps (without restarting it)

• 1 for switching without fader if needs be…

+1

Now you can send 24 (8*3) MIDI CC continuously using MIDI Sequencer’s LFO’s

Let us choose if if we we want to control a MIDI CC with an LFO or to assign it to a scene and morph it with the crossfader, and if MIDI chocking is a concern set a max limit to 24 Params to assign to scenes and there wont be chocking nor need to slow down MIDI control rate.

+1 for static scenes and or dedicated track

+1

+1 YES PLEASE!

+1