Personal conversation removed

Hi, I will just leave this here, Bye. :roll_eyes:

Kinda tacky for you to post a PM without asking, and what exactly are you trying to say? Just stirring shit up because you can? I can’t even tell if you mean to disparage Rusty, or Elektron, or both.

1 Like

Oh noes you just compromised my true identity that I’m the evil side of Rusty’s consciousness… Dammit!

Now jokes aside maybe next time think through twice your accusations before posting them, will save you the embarrassment later. Cheers

Now to make things clear both me and Rusty were well aware that posting my question will cause a little shitstorm, but still that question is definitely important and points out some serious issues regarding how Elektron treats people that contribute to the progress of their company. Do you think that Rusty received anything from Elektron for spending shitloads of hours coding octaedit? No he didn’t, no free t-shirt not even a simple “thanks for all the work we should have done a long time ago but no one gives a flying fuck about it anymore, you know time is money” , bah they didn’t even bother replying on his questions regarding the OT engine. Do you think that such behaviour is perfectly plausible? Well I don’t, and I’m sure I’m not the only one here that will pose a similar opinion.

Now please put down all these pitchforks and extinguish those torchlights, you are causing a fire hazard ffs

Hi, I will just leave this here, Bye. :roll_eyes:

You didn’t convey any context whatsoever. What are we supposed to do with that, other than presume you’re trying to air some dirty laundry? I’m not embarrassed or mad at you dude, and thanks for the clarification on your post.

Regardless @rusty and @KIII the whole premise is a bit off. Expecting recognition from Elektron is unwarranted IMO even though it would be great. It’s a niche accessory for a niche product, and from a business perspective it probably makes most sense to just keep pumping out new sexy gear.

1 Like