Oxi One Hardware Sequencer

???

1 Like

OK…where can i preorder?

2 Likes

He was joking. No capacitive banana to MIDI in the box included.

3 Likes

7 Likes

This reminds me of Monty Pythons Flying Circus. Oh dear. :smile:

3 Likes

sales mode enabled

Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we only send updates like… once every week and a half?
Mid April you’ll be able to preorder with reduced price.

4 Likes

The more i read about it the more i think it has been custom made just for me :slight_smile:
It checks all the boxes for my need.
Gotta say my mind is blown :star_struck:

2 Likes

SAME!!! I feel like anyone who REALLY looks into this thing is gonna feel that way. It’s brilliant.
Aaand based on Oxi’s insta, it looks like it won’t be very long until there’s a loopop review and the rest of the world catches up with our sentiment :slightly_smiling_face:

(Edit): Actually, the Oxi is suspiciously good, like it was made by someone who has seen every piece of gear ever made… someone who knew the precise missing pieces…:thinking:
yo, @CarlosUnch, are you actually loopop in disguise? :joy:

4 Likes

ohmy… 8 gate/cv ?
does it have per track (internal) clock mult/div?
(sorry if super obvs)

1 Like

Man you can just sense the love and thought that was put into this. I really get the feeling that the developers are some gear nerds like myself who decided to make something they can’t find on the market(not like myself), but who wish it did. I’m becoming more and more intrigued as this development continues.

3 Likes

Yes it has. Stay tuned for the cv routing video we are cooking, it’s something you’ll love.

3 Likes

That’s spot on :slight_smile:
Everything in OXI One is based on features we’d love to have had before or better implementations of existing ones. Of course from our perspective, which can be more or less valid, but we are always open to suggestions. We have created/changed things based on feedback from the community and plan on keep doing so (add 16cvs is not constructive feedback people).
We are as excited to use it ourselves as to share it with the world.

5 Likes

Considering that some of us want to use the OXI as a drivers seat for modular gear, I can at least understand such wishful thinking :wink: We can never have too much of modulation sources.

But who needs this and would also pay for it?

IMO, if the routing is flexible, eight channels are great … :slight_smile:

1 Like

Doubling the number of CVs seems trivial but likely too late to incorporate in the design… you just make them all stereo jacks. This is what the MPC One does, 4 jacks control 8 things

Using stereo jacks instead of mono jacks seems easy, but you also need the DAs, implement it in firmware and UI etc.

4 Likes

As @Schnork said, It’s not trivial. There’s hardware and software rework involved, specially hardware, far from adding stereo sockets. Most of the time, if you think something is trivial in development, it’s not :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ADs, LFOs, motion recording, full chord and polyphonic support with a streamlined CV routing? Check, check, check.

10 Likes

External MidiCC to CV! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A market influencer (who we will leave un-named for now) is going to receive his unit very soon and we want you to have his review and honest opinion by the time the campaign goes live.

Ok clearly the loopop video is incoming

7 Likes

I don’t mind loopop, he’s good
And ben

3 Likes