Overbridge virus control

Hey friends,
Since I installed the virus control Software My overbridge is not working anymore. My analog keys does not communicate with my computer or Ableton. Any ideas. Greez. Hans

Update.: If I turn off the virus the AK communicates with computer again. Does anyone knows how I can run both devices (AK and Virus TI2) simultaneously?

Previously on Elektronauts:

2 Likes

One of the big disapointments. Mr. Kemper and his Access Company dont touch their USB solution since -2017ā€¦ you can read in the community about the trouble with that. I decided to use my virus ti only with midi. I have given up trying to solve the troubles i ve had. The much more proffessional electron guys did an real better job. They needed time, but itā€™s worth waiting. The access solution was made by an extern company and they dont do any progress with this. The ti sound really good and i like him. The USB support for OSX is also terrible. No one of my Machines is doing so much trouble with connectivityā€¦ Access is looking for DSP Programmers. we will see whether itā€˜s for guitars or synths. Donā€˜t be angry, stay healthy and make music without total integration :wink:

thank you so much for your explanation! seems like u saved a lot of my time trying to fix that.

Yeah, I bought my TI2 with the knowledge that Total Integration means good old MIDI and Audio Cables. I still think the synth is worth every penny I spent.

1 Like

I have not tried it, but if you only need USB MIDI some clever dude reengineered that and wrote an unofficial USB driverā€¦ can be found in the access forum:

https://www.virus.info/forum/index.php?thread/7660-virus-ti-not-compatible-with-macos-catalina-big-sur/&pageNo=22

Unfortunately you need the Apple Developer software to compile it on your Mac, if someone had a Developer certificate he could make it available for everyone.