Overbridge news

Oh good, in the end not even Elektron was down with OBP…

5 Likes

AAX Plug-In format please!

2 Likes

You do? When I try it charges the pattern really late. Over elektron sync not program changes. Teach me your ways Jedi

:sparkles: :thup: :sparkles:

4 Likes

That’s some feel good news right there. Well done Elektron HQ.

Really I couldn’t be any worth troubleshooting, I read about syncing on the forum and enabled it with both my boxes and it worked.

awesome! You guys surprise me every other day :slight_smile: First you replied in a Mail months ago that there are no plans for Trig Conditions on the Octatrack MK2 … now they are available on both OT MK2 and OT MK1 … then you announced that Overbridge will get a paid Version in addition to a limited free Version - and now you revise that and let us know that we get it free of charge …

You guys rock! I hope machine sales go well so that this decision will more than pay off in the end!!!

Thanks Elektron! :thup::thup::thup::thup::thup:

1 Like

Bravo! This is exemplary customer support!

Patrick.

now the lust for a Heat and Digitakt start.

“Freebies” and regular updates? Wouldn’t have anything to do with the new money softening the cold, Swedish hearts now, would it? :upside_down_face:

YES Thks elektron and thanks elektronauts too :wink: :3lektron:

I like that idea. Could be applied to fx modules as well-ot reverb, a4 delay etc

4 Likes

I did this, I have not gotten it to work correctly.

I want a digitakt now!!!

1 Like

This is excellent news - nice one.

I’ll still dream that there might be a Linux client one day though… or that OB would work via Wine, even.

This x100!

ProTools is still the studio standard; it’s silly that they don’t support AAX.

OB with PT would open up so much functionality for me!

1 Like

@NUoldNu : i really don’t think the digitakt has the processing power, Elektron guys correct me if i’m wrong but i think digitakt have 1 dsp and other boxes have 2 dsp.

1 Like

I’d say it’s more like they realised they were going to get a shed-load of bad press about it and though better as a damage-limitation exercise…

1 Like

I think this is true… probably not actually indicative of the power of the machine though, I think the digitakt is running a higher bitrate and higher quality filters and higher quality FX so its possible the 1 dsp is more powerful than the monomachine and machinedrum that or programmed much more efficiently. I don’t think it would be crazy to think that if you some how turned the bit rate down to 12bit on the digitakt that you then would have the power left over to do some something like the monomachine or the 16 tracks of machinedrum. That said I don’t think it is realistic to think about something like this happening at all considering the type of reworking that would probably have to go into it. If we see a new digital synth from elektron its likely to be a new box all together.

1 Like