Overbridge AAX plugins?

Ah man… I realize it’s no small request, AAX, but its a real bummer. I use Pro Tools to compose and mix. It’s not worth it for me to learn/invest in a new software just to use Overbridge. Crossing my fingers.

2 Likes

AAX PLEASE. I mean cmon!?

2 Likes

Hi, sorry to jump in from out of nowhere, but I was wondering… Are aax versions planned for Overbridge? I know I can use a wrapper to use vst or au in pro tools, but that is a workaround I don’t prefer…

Not currently, as far as I’m aware, which is why we need to hassle Elektron until they see it as worthwhile.

Well, not really… other option is to choose another beatmachine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No AAX is crazy.
Crazy

1 Like

Another buuuump

1 Like

+another 1 for AAX

3 Likes

AAX please!

1 Like

Why AAX?
We elektronauts are bedroom kids, our grandma won’t buy us Protools :unamused:

@alex3368 :slight_smile: Some of us elektronauts are studio kids too and have to use PT. Bump 4 AAX, pretty please.

3 Likes

I was just sarcastic, if they don’t drop f&€@in’ AAX (and pretty fast) I’ll certainly eat my Rytm

1 Like

Yep. Bought elektron gear to stay offline and away from the main work machine. But having played with it for a long while, I would love to plug it into my daily design workflow, which is within PT.
BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

1 Like

C’mon

1 Like

AAX would be fantastic, currently the plugin wrapper I have does not appear to work that well, becomes complicated, for me anyway.

1 Like

Hi

For anyone interested, here’s my go at using the Blue Cat Patchwork with Pro Tools to AAX wrap the AU Overbridge/Digitone plugin. I originally had a few issues with it, but now have it to a point where I can use OK for what I need.

3 Likes

Great video thanks!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

bump for AAX!!

1 Like

Hey it’s Christmas…

Please please, pretty please can we have overbridge AAX…

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: