We’re delighted to announce the full release of Overbridge 2. It has taken many months of relentless, meticulous work to get to this day, but we can’t emphasize just how determined and dedicated everyone here has been during this period to be able to present this powerful suite to you - our fantastic Elektronauts - and the wider community of Elektron users.
It took a little longer than expected, but the most sincere of thank yous for your patience. And an extra mega thanks to the beta testers.
Overbridge brings the worlds of hardware and computer software together, and with Overbridge 2, the integration of both analog and digital Elektron instruments with computers is more effective than ever before.
- Fully integrate your Overbridge compatible Elektron instruments with Ableton Live, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and other DAWs
- Turn your music-making hardware into powerhouse VSTi & AU plugins, a perfect virtual representation of your machines
- Record individual tracks within the stand-alone applications, for working without a DAW
- Assign LFOs, visualize samples and automate parameters via the Overbridge Plugin inside a DAW. The plugin interface provides a different view of an Elektron machine
- Stream multi-channel audio over USB
- Utilize your Elektron instrument as a high-performance stand-alone sound card.
- Process digital audio from your computer with analog hardware instruments (Analog Heat, Analog Rytm & Analog Four)
- Use Total Recall to store your project and instrument settings inside your DAW project for quick access later
- Manage and organize presets, samples, kits, and projects
- Integrate with multiple instruments simultaneously, powered via Overhub
Overbridge works with the following Elektron products: Digitakt, Digitone, Digitone Keys, Analog Rytm MKI/MKII, Analog Four MKI/MKII, Analog Heat MKI/MKII, Analog Keys.
Watch the trailer for Overbridge 2 at YouTube.
To find out more about Overbridge 2 or to download head to Elektron.se
Discuss the 2.0.37 release here