Overbridge 2

We’re delighted to announce the full release of Overbridge 2. It has taken many months of relentless, meticulous work to get to this day, but we can’t emphasize just how determined and dedicated everyone here has been during this period to be able to present this powerful suite to you - our fantastic Elektronauts - and the wider community of Elektron users.

It took a little longer than expected, but the most sincere of thank yous for your patience. And an extra mega thanks to the beta testers.

Overbridge brings the worlds of hardware and computer software together, and with Overbridge 2, the integration of both analog and digital Elektron instruments with computers is more effective than ever before.

• Fully integrate your Overbridge compatible Elektron instruments with Ableton Live, Logic, Bitwig, Studio One, and other DAWs
  • Turn your music-making hardware into powerhouse VSTi & AU plugins, a perfect virtual representation of your machines
  • Record individual tracks within the stand-alone applications, for working without a DAW
  • Assign LFOs, visualize samples and automate parameters via the Overbridge Plugin inside a DAW. The plugin interface provides a different view of an Elektron machine
  • Stream multi-channel audio over USB
  • Utilize your Elektron instrument as a high-performance stand-alone sound card.
  • Process digital audio from your computer with analog hardware instruments (Analog Heat, Analog Rytm & Analog Four)
  • Use Total Recall to store your project and instrument settings inside your DAW project for quick access later
  • Manage and organize presets, samples, kits, and projects
  • Integrate with multiple instruments simultaneously, powered via Overhub

Overbridge works with the following Elektron products: Digitakt, Digitone, Digitone Keys, Analog Rytm MKI/MKII, Analog Four MKI/MKII, Analog Heat MKI/MKII, Analog Keys.

Watch the trailer for Overbridge 2 at YouTube.

To find out more about Overbridge 2 or to download head to Elektron.se

Discuss the 2.0.37 release here

96 Likes

Thanx to Elektron Team who did not give up!

23 Likes

Congratulations @Elektron! The last beta was working great for me in Logic

6 Likes

Sadly after updating from last beta release my PC stopped finding my Digitone.

Congrats. Anything new versus the last beta version?

4 Likes

congrats! :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Awesome news! Congrats to the team! :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

End of a long road. You can sit down and have a well earned rest.

5 Likes

thank you so much !
So glad I stuck with my Elektron instruments.
They’re about to be real happy in a minute :black_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

naw. congrats fam :slight_smile: must be a great feeling to finally release it

2 Likes

Congratulations Elektron :partying_face:

3 Likes

Finally! Amazing work guys, was worth the wait.

1 Like

Well done. Going to install this now. Glad we can all finally get over the OB hurdle!

1 Like

Giving this a bit more prominence from the foot of the opening post, please note this is just a news topic, to discuss technical stuff, head here …

Kudos to all involved :thup:

15 Likes

This is essentially the same version as the latest Beta. Good enough to be called Stable :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulations! It really is great to multitrack and to use and a big reason I got into elektron gear

4 Likes

Release notes show all of the fixes from the betas, so no, just a stable final release

2 Likes

Congrats!

When can we expect Overbridge 3?

:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Wow what a major milestone. Congrats!!

1 Like