Overbridge 2

Well crap. Here it is. Brilliant!

2 Likes

:partying_face:

yes now!

Congratulations ! Thank you all for the hard relentless work !

2 Likes

You don’t say :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats on your perseverance.

Looking forward to firing up the Analogs tonight.

3 Likes

Have you tried uninstalling Overbridge in its entirety and reinstalling? That was reported by someone else as solving the issue.

1 Like

Congratulations Elektron!!!

1 Like

Big up Elektron! Congrats!

Huge congratulations! Many people here urged you to give up, but you didn’t, and you succeeded!!!’ It’s a good example for everyone to follow.

2 Likes

Yes, that worked for me, thx.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your persistence on building this out! Ever since the open beta, this has really transformed my workflow. Definitely looking at more Elektron gear beyond my Digitakt/Digitone now.

1 Like

Congratulations on the release of Overbridge 2 and thank you for your hard work and dedication. This is a super exciting and innovative project which allows deeper integration with the machines we love.

3 Likes

Superb, looking forward - thank you and congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats

2 Likes

Congrats to the team as much people would benefit for this.

I am just curious if I can now properly sequence the boxes from the DAW as a plugin. So 4 miditracks with the Digitone plug-in and audio on each of them. Midi channel 1-4 and sequence. And automate the crap from it in the DAW. This wasn’t possible in the beta version. That would only let you get to sequence the first track and then you had to rout the 4 audio tracks to separate tracks.

Major milestone! Congrats

1 Like

congratulations…I never doubted :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well done.
My beta is working great, in Windows 7 at that, so I’ve been happy for a long time.

3 Likes

Very happy about this. Thank you Elektron!

1 Like

No words to say, Thanks, well done

1 Like