Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Thank you Re5et for the response, made it easier to understand and I don’t have the time to download the manual at the moment. Appreciate it!

The screen is frozen on - “OS upgrade Success: Rebooting.” for over 15 minutes. (ticket opened)
Updated via Transfer from macbook to the unit.

Is it safe to turn off?

1 Like

Use midi / c6 , not usb transfer if it stalls while updating.

If it’s updated , it’s ‘probably’ ok , I can’t recall anything going badly on the closed beta thread.

It updates quickly … not 15 minutes.

1 Like

Working great on my MBP with Mojave.

Good job Elektron! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I hope you’ve got many assistants , pizza and red bull.

3 Likes

Why not send clock to the Cirklon from the Digitakt? In my experience, you get as good clock via Overbridge as you do from any external sync box.

Quick try with Digitakt. Works great! Will try AK next.

/C

Power off and loaded normally with Beta.
Thank you.

My pleasure

1 Like

Thats not a bad idea at all. I am not quite sure how to do that though. I can’t find how to set the elektron app to send multi outs in ableton 10 either. OnceI can do that, I will be able to record and see how it lines up on the grid so I can report back here.

Hello everyone.
Windows 8 user here, after the initial excitement of thinking I can now use overbridge it turn out to be Windows 10 only.
I’m definitely not upgrading to 10 so I’ve pretty much given up on ever using overbridge to be honest.
I just want to know if I upgrade my Digitakt to 1.11 beta will that at least give me separate outs on my DAW without overbridge installed?
I would be happy with that at least

2 Likes

Set the plugin to sync the Digitakt, then run a midi cable from the Digitakt out to the Cirklon in. Make sure you enable clock send on the Digitakt and set the Cirklon to receive clock.

Haven’t been able to download and try yet. How are people with several boxes doing? Can you stream audio from say a Digitakt, digitone and an analog rytm at once?

No, it requires Overbridge.

I have 4gb of ram on my computer and the minimum requirements is 8gb. Does that mean it will crash if l use it?

ok, I will try this. Will I be able to sequence the Digitakt with the Cirklon as well?

It takes a good amount of resources, so it will probably be unstable. I’d recommend 16 gigs honestly. I have a 16 gig 8400 i5 DAW with a fireface 802 and it still causes some crackles unless I freeze some VSTis.

1 Like

Install Windows 10 people. It’s time.

18 Likes

Just an FYI for people. This comes with a bunch of programs, but the overbridge engine is important. It lets you set the buffer size and sample buffer of the plugin. I am currntly running at 64 for my soundcard and OB. Once I matched things up, the performance (audio crackles…etc) seemed to improve.

Damn, ok thanks for confirming :+1:t2: