Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Hi!,

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the file?, i get stuck halfway through and then a connection error pops up. Is there a mirror for the download?.

thanks

Can I sample my daw into the Digitakt via Overbridge?

Hey @Cabcon. I have this issue too. Trawling the thread for an answer but hard to locate much in all these posts. Will keep hunting.

Did you find a solution?

jim

Hello,

Did a clean install of the latest Digitakt firmware and the latest version of the Overbridge 2.0 software package for Mac. On the latest version of Mac OSX (10.14.3) and Ableton (10.0.6) the stand alone Digitakt software works great but the VST doesn’t ever see that the Overbridge engine is running and that the Digitakt is hooked up. Tried different cables with no change. My system security is not blocking the driver as other people have reported. Overbridge control panel also see’s the Digitakt.

Sounds like there is an issue with the VST or the latest version of Ableton in this versions

Hey, Overbridge stopped recognising my enabled devices. It worked fine for a couple of weeks but now it doesn’t find em. Not in Ableton nor in the standalone software. Does anyone know what is happening? My computer only has usb c ports and I’ve tried with several converters.

Somebody on another thread posted that you could by being in Overbridge mode and selecting USB as the input, I have yet to confirm. If you get a chance to try it out before I do, please post back.

1 Like

Ok that’s good to hear it’s possible. I did try via those steps but didn’t get a signal in the DT. Anything need configuring in the DAW?

Anyone able to mute the L/R inputs from the main mix coming out of the digitakt plugin? I’m trying to process my inputs from the digitakt on a separate input but it doubles as its playing the the 11/12 inputs on my mixer as well as from the digitakt plugin! Didn’t check if this was asked before. But would be happy if someone checked for this and guided me? Edit: resampling monitoring is set to NO on the digitakt and on the plugin window I could not find an option or tab for the input monitoring

I’m not sure, maybe ask @sinsyn?

I also have the same problem with my Rytm MK1.
Appears as sound card, but in Control Panel it says “Measuring”.
Analog Four works well.

I’m not using hub usb.
I have tried several cables too.
:frowning: :frowning:

weird…my A4 MKI gets the same measuring…FAULT issue.
is yours a MKI or MKII?

[usb direct into computer. several cables. tried all buffer sizes]

I had it setup quite simply using just a laptop running Reaktor and the Digitakt no other sound card attached to the laptop, in Reaktor Digitakt was used as the soundcard I could listen to Reaktor and also sample it into the Digitakt using the same steps previously mentioned.
I will try it out using Ableton and few other sources over the weekend

1 Like

When I manipulate in Ableton data in the OB VST is it a better resolution than MIDIs 127 values?

It would be great if someone from Elektron could chime in, just to confirm.

So it sounds like the DT has to be the only soundcard (or possibly an aggregate?).

I hope not. I already gave a soundcard and never got on with aggregate devices.

:roll_eyes:

If your talking about sampling from usb then yeah could be but it works a treat the way I have been doing it very straight forward too really, if your just wanting to get sounds into the Digitakt I think it’s the quickest simplest way yet.

in A4 mk1 it works well.
It only happens in Rytm mk1

Question: I should be able to see/access the OB engine panel, right? I’ve uninstalled and reinstall OB a few times now, and every time I tried to open the OB engine app, I get this and no panel UI:

I’ve been having such a problem getting OB to work on my Mac, but I feel like it might be how it’s installed on here.

I think the mixer control is a separate app it works along side the engine app

I can run and see the OB control panel just fine, but I’ve notice with the few videos out there that you’re suppose to see the OB engine UI panel.

The other weird thing is that, while the alert box tells me that the OB engine is already running, I can’t see it anywhere that it’s actually active.