Overbridge 2.0.37: tech discussion

can´t test it myself at the moment. But can someone confirm, that there is proper sample management with rytm mk2 possible, so drag and drop samples back and fourth?

done this already with no succes on my side…
keep searching

Really buggy for me too

1 Like

It doesnt work with windows 8.1 ? :sob:

1 Like

Works flawlessly, except this: I´d like to use several LFO’s inside Ableton with Digitone OB (M4L LFO’s) and no matter where i insert them (on the OB track or on another track, pointing to it), the hardware becomes unresponsive and DN’s processor seems overwhelmed with the additional information it`s receiving. Anyone else?

Yes, this is a known issue. The modulation is currently uncapped and the M4L LFOs updates at a very high rate. This is being worked on.

8 Likes

Awesome, thanks! Looking forward to this already.

Hello! I would like to update on overbridge and analog rytm, but I have a question: as I already have a lot of my machine project made in ableton with overbridge, there is a possibility that by uninstalling the old version and downloading the new one is it killing my projects?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Pm from a thread

I can’t get my 2 Mk1 work simultaneously.
The first machine i turn on, gets detected by overbridge engine, the second just doesn’t show up.
If turned on one at the time, it works fine.
I run last firmware both on AR mk1 and A4 mk1

Yes please!

I want to see this happen as well. Using the plugins for automation and total recall without the audio and inherent audio latency Overbridge adds would make my year :partying_face:

Digitone - hanging notes and it won’t allow me to change sounds in Logic X
with multiple outs.

2 Likes

Mac users in Ableton live, do you have a preference between AU or VST with these elektron plugins?

I’ve only used AU. Is there a difference?

Having similar issue with Digitakt plugin in Logic 10.15— can’t detect device. Consistently working fine in all the other OB apps. Also using Catalina.

The low volume issue is back on Digitakt with 2.0.37 when switching to individual Audio/Overbridge channels monitoring. I fix it with applying a higher volume boost with Soundtoys Decapitator (Drive. +6) to get same sound level as Midi/Overbridge channel (with Post fader on in DT preferences),

My AR Mk2 connects to Control Panel fine, but when I try to open the Overbridge Engine it does absolutely nothing.

is it possible for the ladies and gentlemen to solve the problem with the drivers instead of designing stickers for devices?
i’ve never wasted so much time with a professional company to install drivers. and i didn’t have to issue anything in windows driver signatures, but wait, let me think, in the 90 years.

1 Like

Works perfectly for me… so you must be doing something wrong

3 Likes