Overbridge 2.0.37: tech discussion

anyone with hanging notes on Digitone when sequencing from Live? it happens to me when, eg, I sequence track 1 from Ableton and track 2 from Digitone itself… for the rest, it works good on my MacBook Pro with Catalina

Hi Sebas i had the same issue because i installed the newer 1st.
I tried many times and i solved.

Unistall the old version.
reboot
Re-install the newest
reboot
Now it works.

peace.
mt

3 Likes

Just wanted to comment, this use case is incredible. I had 4 inputs free up from Overbridge’s release, and was able to increase my sample rate for free. Absolutely incredible work, Elektron!

3 Likes

@Olle Are there patch notes anywhere?

you can do a dedicated midi track for it and have channel 16 (default) then change patterns using the pianoroll editor

ya I know…I made a crappy YT vid called Digitakt Song Mode :slight_smile:
but it would be cool while in the VST to simply automate it. the automation is so sick now…that would just be an added bonus

1 Like

I’m on 1.50A and it’s detected but drops out intermittently. I don’t recall having this problem before, but I’ll try another cable (it’s the default Elektron still.)

Digitone is consistently working, but that’s a different generation of product.

1 Like

working great… but still find the soundpool list is blank after closing and reopening the plugins.
when you drop a new sound in the list it re-appears

1 Like

Do we really need to uninstall existing OB version on Windows? In the past I’ve not had to (with the beta releases). Also, the OB Engine alerts me to a new version being available.

I think I’ll just wait for it to do that?

Yes same issue for me with live on windows. Also can’t get the sustain pedal to work with it.

I recall something about sending notes to the vst on midi channel 16 being a way of selecting patterns easily. I’ve not tried it yet but I thought it was in the OB manual.

Known issue with digitone midi implementation afaik. Not ob specific.

Edit…

Hmmm didn’t see that. Haven’t noticed. I’ll check that tomorrow :thinking: :+1:t6:

Yep possible to change patterns via channel 16 lowest octave up to the plugin…
But still needs to be sent early to change on time

2 Likes

my bad i’m already using 1.50A
Tried again with no success
cable changed
instal and uninstal done several times
still not recognize!

Try change to regular midi, then switch back to overbridge mode on the device
it made it recognise it for me

1 Like

can´t test it myself at the moment. But can someone confirm, that there is proper sample management with rytm mk2 possible, so drag and drop samples back and fourth?

done this already with no succes on my side…
keep searching

Really buggy for me too

1 Like

It doesnt work with windows 8.1 ? :sob:

1 Like