Overbridge 2.0.35 Public Beta

My Digitone still loses connection randomly. My Digitakt, instead, works flawlessly.
I’m wondering if it’s related to my new MacBook Pro 16". I had no issues at all with my previous 15" 2014. Looking forward for Apple to release Catalina 10.15.4, hoping it’ll solve the problems.

Working fine now. Thank you!

Hi is anyone getting this message? First time I’ve downloaded over bridge so sorry if this has been answered a million times image

Sorry you cant make it out. it says
" some plug ins could not be loaded and are disabled
failed to create audio unit digitone this audio plug in could not be opened"

Hello there, no chance to see Overbridge 2 working on previous Windows operating system? My laptop is powerful enough, Intel Core i7 but it runs on Windows 8.1 64 bit.

Yes, there are a few tricks to install it and you should be able to find it here on the forum, but we will not officially support it as Microsoft no longer has mainstream support for Windows 8.1.

3 Likes

this is actually the installation error i get

Does this help?

1 Like

[quote=“srejv, post:31, topic:124966”]
Restart while pushing shift gets you to the menu.
[/quote] Restart what? Windows or the installation?

Option 2.

You hold shift while clicking Restart in the start menu.

From the link:
You can use the advanced boot options menu to boot Windows 10 with driver signature enforcement disabled. This isn’t a permanent configuration change. The next time you restart Windows, it will boot with driver signature enforcement enabled—unless you go through this menu again.

To do this, get to the Windows 8 or 10 advanced boot options menu. For example, you can hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option in Windows. Your computer will restart into the menu.

Select the “Troubleshoot” tile on the Choose an option screen that appears.

Select “Advanced options”.

Click the “Startup Settings” tile.

Click the “Restart” button to restart your PC into the Startup Settings screen.

Type “7” or “F7” at the Startup Settings screen to activate the “Disable driver signature enforcement” option.

Your PC will boot with driver signature enforcement disabled and you’ll be able to install unsigned drivers. However, the next time you restart your computer, driver signature enforcement will be disabled—unless you go through this menu again. You’re now free to install drivers that haven’t been officially signed by Microsoft.

4 Likes

thanks! Very appreciated, Overbridge is now installed and it looks like working but my Digitakt won’t show up. I even used different USB cables, restarting Digitakt and Overbridge engine. Do I need USB 3.0 cable to work with?
[edit] of course DT is 1.11 OS upgraded

1 Like
  1. Does Digitakt show up in Overbridge Control Panel?
  2. Does Digitakt work as a sound card?

(From other peoples experience; USB 2.0 cable and slot seems to work the best)

1 Like

No

Then it’s a driver problem somewhere. Check Device Manager (windows utility) if there is any error code.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, is Digitakt in Overbridge Mode? That’s a classic. I’ve missed that lots of times.

2 Likes

Yes, there is no driver installed on Windows, if I do automatic driver search it doesn’t find anything.
Is there any folder where I should find this driver?

Does this work?

3 Likes

Yes, this way is working stand alone, as plug-in and as audio interface. Will do a complete test of the functions and report if there is any other issue, at a first hearing audio quality is good at a sample rate of 512 while using ASIO4all.

1 Like

I got that. I quit and restarted the overbridge engine and it was fine again this never happened the Previous version I used, 2.0.33.

I was also quitting Logic w/ReWire at the same time, so it could have been that.

Still having problems with this current version - I uninstalled and reinstalled the new version, but the Digitakt stays stuck on ‘measuring’ and running the standalone application shows ‘no device selected’

Specs:
OB Version: 2.0.35
DT Version: 1.11
Overbridge enabled in DT OS