Overbridge 2.0.31 Public Beta

Hi guys, I am using the latest Overbridge with my Digitone running at firmware ver. 1.21. When I record audio (master) through Overbridge standalone to a wav, the recorded audio appear to be too quiet, peak at around -31db. Because the output format is 24-bit 48kHz, I can still increase the level after recording without any audible artifacts; still, it looks like an issue to me… Any ideas how to fix that? Thanks for support.

That headroom is built. The solution is to normalize after capture. It’s by design from what we’ve heard so far. There’s no line noise to amplify really.

3 Likes

Exactly, it’s good to go!

Great, thanks for the quick response!

Still Can’t use it with Logic X :frowning: recording tracks separately from my analog four MK II

• are you using an I/O or sound card
  • if so, have you made an aggregate device with you I/O and your A4?
  • if so, your have the aggregate selected as you audio in/out in general prefs in Logic?
  • you’ve switched to OB mode in A4?
  • are the tracks in the OB engine enabled
  • have you created the tracks in Logic based on assigned ins and outs. Look in Mac’s audio setup device. In/Outs will be listed.

Sorry if this is all obvious. Just trying to help find the source of your issue. Have this werking just fine in Logic. I only had an issue one time when the tracks in my A4 got muted somehow when I updated OB.

1 Like

Hi phaelam.

Sorry this was the first day with A4 MKII and Logic X for me.
Everything is working fine now. I am so happy.

I managed to connect it via OB and record all tracks independently plus 100% wet FX as 5th audio.

I did not create aggregate device or anything like that.
The only strange thing is that when I start the A4 in Logic using spacebar there is no sound but this is not a problem for me as I can start with play button on the machine:D

All works perfect. I was only panicking. uff. thank you anyway for a quick response.

happy days

2 Likes

Right on :+1:t6:

Hey fellow synthesists!

Using Mojave, AR MKI 1.50A, OB 2.0.31.1 Beta

AR will not be recognised by OB no matter what I try to do… tried booting in different sequences, usb port in hub/without hub, restarted the mac more times than I care to mention, just doesn’t see it.

Anyone else had this issue and found a solution?

Cheers.

Same here, my digitone crashes after a period of time.

Hi all,

Logic X 10.4.8 running under HS 10.13.6
Overbridge 2.0.3.1 Digitakt 1.11
Total Recall Bug/Save As Bug

Sometimes, not always, despite Total Recall being enabled it wont load the correct sound/pattern So for example closed a Logic Project, open up an old one but the Digitakt does not ask me confirm wether I want to load the total recall pattern. Also if I do a Save As kit in Overbridge when I reload the saved as preset is does not reload the right samples.

Hope that makes sense!!

Cheers

R

MBP 16 with Catalina, 2.0.31 beta and AH mk 2 doesn’t show up in the engine.

I’m sooo fed up with this piece of hardware, I don’t even

Great info in this thread.

Ableton 10.1.9 on windows 10.
Overbridge 2.0.31.1 beta
Analog Rytm MK2 on 1.50A

After loading the plugin in Ableton, the warning appears that the OS is an incompatible version, shutdown the DAW and upgrade the overbridge suite to a later version.

But, this is the latest version isn’t it? Can anyone suggest why it’s occurring?

There are like 8 versions of Windows 10. Which are you on? (Settings->System->About (scoll down to see it). Look at Windows Specifications on the right: I’m running Win10Pro version 1909 for example). The top post does just say “Windows10” tho.

The overbridge manual also says your graphics card has to support OpenGL 3.2, so that might be your problem.

1 Like

Check that you are actually loading the correct VSTs and not the former versions if you have had that installed before and moved the VST files to a different folder than the standard. The version number is displayed at the bottom of the plugin, engine and control panel. Check them all.

3 Likes

New release out 2.0.35 Public Beta

4 Likes