Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

everything works except getting audio out of my mk 1 analog 4 what do you own and what are you running. I really want to get this working !!!

Iā€™m not advising you to do this but, if it was me, Iā€™d try downgrading the OS on the A4MK1 to the previous version that I knew was working, check to see if it all works like it did before the upgrade and then upgrade again to 1.40ā€¦ making 100% sure that Iā€™m upgrading with the right OS version for the MK1.

If that didnā€™t work then Iā€™d back everything up, do a factory reset and then try upgrading again.

Am I crazy or are the animations gone from overbridge for my analog 4? I seem to remember a little ball following the envelopes, lfoā€™s etc but theyā€™re not in the standalone or plugin version anymore. Maybe I was dreamingā€¦

it was the octatrack power supply I donā€™t know how I switched them but I did whoops

2 Likes

Yes, different graphics now

1 Like

Everything is good now?

Not different but thereā€™s no graphics at all. Not even any indication that a track is being triggered.

yeah I had my power supply switched with the octatrack for some reason I coulda swore I had it right kinda strange how it still powerd on man

1 Like

Weā€™ve moved 542615b.rbf to your quarantine because it was infected with IDP.ALEXA.51

me too :disappointed_relieved:

Hi, does the sequencer send MIDI via Overbridge or is it only sent over USB MIDI, Iā€™m receiving MIDI to Ableton when USB Config is set to USB MIDI, though no joy when itā€™s set to Overbridge?

My AR MKII settings:
MIDI Out per track enabled (Fn+Trig)
USB Config > Overbridge
MIDI Config > Port Config > Output To > USB
MIDI Config > Port Config > Output Ch > TRK CH

Are intel Xeon processors still not officially supported? I didnā€™t realize when I built a 2012 CMP that they werenā€™t but this latest update fixed all the issues I had. The only problem I currently have is if I try and change in/out routing or bitdepth, while in bigwig, the whole system crashes.

Upgraded to the latest Overbridge and AR MKI. Now I cannot get audio to come through in Ableton.

If I go to the standalone Analog Rytm app I am able to here audio once I go into the capture audio settings and turn on all the tracks. However once I close this app and then open the plugin in Ableton I hear nothing.

Research a little bit and it looks like both these are quite common false positives. I suggest that you submit these detections to Symantec and Avast and we will continue to look into it here.

2 Likes

Thanks
I successfully installed OB by disabling then re-enabling Bitdefender post install.

1 Like

Hi, does anybody experiencing issue like - Every time when I connect Digitone or Digitakt (I have only this two devices) to my mac the Overbridge engine starts initializing -> measuring -> idle and cycling back to initializing. Iā€™m not using of any usb hubs, latest version of firmware and overbrdige installed. Mackbook pro 15 under macOS Mojave 10.14.6

When trying to add Overbridge plugin for Analog Rytm to a track in Ableton I get a ā€œFailed to create Audio Unit - Audio Unit could not be openedā€ error.

OS X v10.10.5, Overbridge v2.0.24, Ableton v9.7.7

Should this setup be working ok?

Or is it best to do either of theseā€¦

1/. downgrade Overbridge again?
2/. update OS X to the latest version before Catalina (ongoing issues with some software in Catalina obvs)?

take from this what you will - but upgrade at your own risk - best to keep a clone of your system if possible

In terms of general compatibility with various software, not OB/Elektron stuff

I recently jumped from 10.9 to 10.13/10.14 and it was less traumatic than I imagined, but there were casualties and I was broadly able to clone everything just in case

Finding a High Sierra Installer or Mojave one may be tricky, but the stuff is out there, itā€™s just that apple may make it hard to find and direct you to Catalina - they will hook you up via apple support though

It worked! but is weird that you canā€™t live record, for it to play the sequence it has to be -2 oct. For my TR-8 -24 would be the Bass Drum and so on. Hope they fix it sometime soon.

1 Like

As it is so obvious, problematic and presumably simple to rectify, it really should be soon, but who knows

Thanks for the advice. Iā€™m taking from what youā€™ve said that the best thing to do would be to update OS X. Iā€™ve always got an up to date clone, for sure.

Iā€™ve kept this version of OS X running for a while as everything was stable and updating on my work computer hasnā€™t been too good, but I knew the day would come when Iā€™d have to sort it out. Not touching Catalina with a 10 foot pole though tbh. :joy:

1 Like