Overbridge 2.0.24 Public Beta

So, I hadn’t actually tried to use any external midi devices to control my A42 in the standalone… until just now… and I’ve got the same problem!

All I did when I fired up the standalone was to check it recognised midi inputs and then I went straight into using the A4 vst in Ableton…

I’ve just spent the last 15 minutes going through every single menu on the A4 and tested by trying to send midi notes from both my Novation Impulse and Korg Minilogue and neither of them are working. It worked perfectly with A42 firmware 1.36_BETA2 & Overbridge 2.0.21.21 but not anymore! :confused:

1 Like

In a way that’s a good thing, it means it will get fixed as it probably seems to be a bug and not just my/your system

1 Like

I’ve just sent a detailed support ticket so hopefully it gets investigated.

In the meantime though… no problem using the VST/AU :smile:

1 Like

Everytime a new version of OB is released, I have to redo my Template. It seems that only switching the new plugins with the old ones in a project doesn’t work, it introduces a noticeable latency and some parts just don’t play anymore. Anyone else?

Windows 10, Ableton Live 9.7.7, Digitakt, Digitone, AR mk2, A4 mk2, AH mk2, Elektron Overhub.

I had this happened in the past
I did noticed some glitches yesterday but i could not play long enough to pin point the issue
Usually starting a fresh session seems to do the trick.

just to clarify before I up date this new update to overbridge supports Catalina ?

PC, Ableton user here + Analog four. anyone got 4 channels in plus the two insert as separate channels in to ableton in this version?

Read the first post in this topic!

4 Likes

yes then ?
my a4 isn’t working no audio after this upgrade that’s why I am wondering where did all my audio go nothing overhead phones nothing over usb and I am getting mad

Hey thanks for the clarification, I think is the autochannel I have to test it later.

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

why is my analog rytm working but my analog 4 audio even the internal inputs cranked all the way up not working what am I missing did how do I make my a4 work again I didn’t upgrade to Catalina . but I upgraded the a4 os and now nothing works !! just to Clairify its an a4 mk I

You will probably have to build a new template (project) just like I do everytime a new version of OB is released. I don’t know why but replacing the plugins with the new ones doesn’t seem to do the job (latency issue, the sound of certain tracks doesn’t come out even if I see the meters move, …). It is very annoying because you just can’t move on with projects made with earlier versions of OB.

I don’t think it’s your device (A4 mkI) because I have encountered the same issue with the Digitakt.

okay ill try it dude

Go check BoBeats video on the new Rytm OS. It’s very clear.

3 Likes

watched it still not working I have the analog 4 and rytm mk1 and its only the a4 that isn’t working
tryed re starting trying changing track channel off auto channel I can’t hear anything including the internal inputs where I have my eurorack plugged into Its like very faint and quiet all because this upgrade I got nothing now

I built a new template even still nothing

even the on board sound doesn’t work that is weird

Mac and Windows links seem to be down?

Both seem to be working fine here