Overbridge 2.0.11 Public Beta - Plugins, Drivers and Firmware

Maybe you can find information/help in this topic : DIGITAKT not connecting to computer

Yeah, i already look at it but iā€™ll dig deeper ; )ā€¦ Thanks again!

Hahaā€¦ itā€™s was all my faultā€¦ The USB config of the Digitakt was on Overbridge mode :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well, glad i could help. Have fun!

Thanks, have a good day!

1 Like

Getting lots of crackles and pops in FL Studio with Analog Heat MK1

Cant even handle a small/medium load before making noise

Make sure that you match ob and fl to 48kHz and also match the buffer in ob to flā€¦mine are 512ā€¦if its to short you will gett pops and cracklesā€¦i have DT and ARmkii streaming 16 mono channel and 8 stereo no problem. But when set to 44.1 and a shorter buffer i had pops and crakles. Also make sure you are on the most recent version of FL20ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m having an issue with Ableton (10.1 beta) + OB + Analog Heat Mk II. The problem is that animations on the AH Drive parameter - critical for a track Iā€™m working on - are only applied & can only be heard when I press ā€˜playā€™ in Ableton and listen to the arrangement. Animations are unfortunately missing from the rendered track, and also missing if I create a new audio track and try resampling from all active tracks.

Freezing / flattening does not help: animations are missing from the track when itā€™s frozen / flattened.

Has anyone encountered this - ie, animations for AH work fine when composing, but are completely absent when rendering the audio for upload or resampling?

Thanks.

Are you rendering in realtime? Heat is an analog device and can only process signals in realtime as you play audio though it, itā€™s not a vst that can just run code faster, itā€™s analog circuitryā€¦

1 Like

That was the problem, thanks. I did understand AH was analog, or partially so :wink: but hadnā€™t realized Iā€™d need to change my workflow for MIDI tracks that use the Heat VST. One solution is to record a new audio track, using the post-FX output of the track I care about - with the animations on the Drive parameter. That works fine, whereas the non-realtime freezing / flattening, or non-realtime audio export, do not - for the reason you point out.

1 Like

Anyone seeing that there is no signal if the Analog Heat plugin is placed last in chain? But placing it 1st generates the audio signal through Analog Heat?

problem with mac:

os 10.14.4ā€¦
digitakt with 11.1 beta6 and overbridge mode onā€¦
in usb mode transfer recognizes my dt but overbridge control panel canā€™t see anything :confused:

any solutions for this??

would be glad about help!

External MIDI question:

Digitakt with 1.11 beta6 here. I noticed that even when i turn off the Overbridge mode in DT system menu and the Overbridge engine on my mac, controlling DT samples tracks and MIDI tracks via external MIDI still does not work.

Has anybody else experienced this? and do we know whether the inability to use Overbridge and external MIDI at the same time is something that might get addressed down the line in an update?

Overbridge otherwise works great for me, especially paired with the E-RM multiclock (donā€™t know how i survived without itā€¦).

I have external midi tracks working fine in FL20ā€¦controlling 8 tracks of Blofeld with OB on or offā€¦ pc running FL can contol the notation through piano roll and any midi linkable parameter in the DT, as well as the DT sending plockable lfos etcā€¦ no problemā€¦?

If i disabled ob it can also still control external devices? It will be a settingā€¦???

Little misunderstanding - I meant control of MIDI tracks via an external MIDI keyboard. Does that work with your setup? thanks

(was not aware Blofeld was multitimbral! runs to read reviews)

Ohā€¦i see
Soz

I will try when i get homeā€¦cant see why not though.

And yeh Blofeld has 16 channels (but a low voice count so you get note stealing after 4 tracks)

Would love a full on Reaper centric instruction (have been perusing this thread but itā€™s a lot to take in).

Having trouble getting latency free audio from streaming external L+R, and cant get sequencer midi to show in DAW.

Nice job on Overbridge v2, really liking it so far!

One question I had for the Analog Four(MK2) was how can I record using different sounds in 4 of the tracks? It seems like when I change the track on the GUI or the AF itself, the only sound it ever plays is the one on track 1, even though playing through the keyboard on the AF does play the sound from the correct active track. Am I not doing something right? Or is this a bug or a feature that hasnā€™t been implemented yet. Thanks!

this feature hasnā€™t been implemented yet iirc

Hi Guys was hoping you could help me troubleshoot my problem. Running the latest beta with ableton windows 10 64bit and analog rytm mk2. First off it was working was having a lot stability issues, increasing the buffer size to 512 was getting a lot of crackle and pops basically un usable even with an empty live project. I uninstalled all the overbridge stuff and re-installed hoping it could help my stability issues. Now the rytm plugin will crash like soon as i try to open it. I removed old dll files from my plugin folder and placed the new ones from the fresh install but im still getting the problem. Where i could actually open the plugin and do stuff before i cant even do that now?