Over bridge with Audio Interface

Has anyone successfully used Overbridge alongside another Audio Interface. Like Overbridge + interface with mic.

:+1: A4&AR > FW MOTU all digital

Yes I did, with my Multimix 12 FW.

Check Cenk’s video, he explains this briefly.

AK and AR next to an RME Babyface :+1:

So strange!

When I try to use my Interface as the audio input, the analog four stops sending sound. And Overbridge becomes unresponsive. I then have to restart ableton, and use the built in output instead of my interface to get the sound to work.

It’s like switching to the any other interface causes ableton or over bridge to freeze up on me.

Figured it out!

It’s an issue with a usb hub I’m using. I had to switch to another port on my computer to get it to work.

However, is there a reason why midi ins’t working when I try to tigger notes from my midi keyboard. I’m doing the same set up as DATALINE in his video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/eIczhvABDbo?t=1h33m31s

Here are photos of what i’m looking at in Ableton

It shows the midi is being registered, but I’m getting no sound from A4 unless I use it’s keys instead of the midi keyboard.

This is a quirk I had to sus out myself too. Try having the midi send to your “Analog Four Elektron Midi” rather than with how it is set up in your photo. See if that works.

On a side note - at least you have the A4 showing correctly in Live. I knew it showed like that before I updated to Win10!!! I only get “Elektron Overbridge 1” for both my AR and AK meaning midi signals over USB are crippled at the moment.