Ot out of stock

ot out of stock on elektron website. new unit in the pipeline???

1 Like

Just out of stock maybe? :slight_smile:

Unlikely. Elektron seems to go out of stock of their major units regularly. There were many months in 2014 when the OT was out of stock.

1 Like

That, however, coincided with the launch of the Rytm, if I remember correctly. So as the production of the Rytm ramped up, the Octatrack ramped down - to maintain costs and stock, I would guess, and divide the costs on the units more likely to boost sales and enable research and design, as well as production, of the more attractive units.

1 Like

#Soon

2 Likes

Elektronauts should have a conspiracy theory subforum.

8 Likes

I have a sneaky feeling that they’re going to do the opposite of Overbridge, and announce whatever it is as it’s readily available.

So not only do they tell us what it is, but on the very same day, it’ll be available to buy from wherever you buy your stuff.

Like the anti-campaign of Overbridge.

Maybe Cenk will fly over cities making the product announcement from a zeppelin and the new machines will instantly float down with parachutes to anyone who figures out how to pay by credit card via overbridge :wink:

2 Likes

There is a hidden thread, you can only find it if you know about it.

I’m not even joking.

3 Likes

He’s really not.

Care to indulge us???

FRIDAY MATE

4 Likes

It was because of a parts shortage. I was waiting for my Octatrack for a solid 6 months during that time.

1 Like

Dont they have that new box thing soon? hehe

yes but already know for sure that it’s not going to be anything even remotely close to the :elot:

It’s just out of stock.

8 Likes

Stop being the voice of reason!

1 Like

:tunga:

I just don’t want any rumors to spiral out of control.

We’re not discontinuing anything. I’ve been getting questions about this every single time something is out of stock recently. :nosey:

7 Likes

The world needs more reasonable men.

1 Like

Well now you know what the new Elektron box is.