Ot out of stock

Really interested to hear what a 800 eur Distortion can do

I really need some info on when iā€™ll receive mine already paid octatrack. Iā€™ve paid it from one month now from a local retailer who take them from Italian official importer, soundwave but soundwave itself donā€™t know when units will be shipped. Iā€™m a bit disappointed, I want my unit!! Donā€™t want wait months to have it, please! :pensive::weary:

Really sorry to hear that, Iā€™ll PM you.

1 Like

Please iā€™m waiting for my octatrack from more than a month, and i already paid it, i paid the first installment!
i want to know when i receive it and when authorized importer will receive it, what the hell is goig on??ā€™??
please

1 Like

Why not raise a support ticket directly to elektron?

Please donā€™t start separate duplicate threads once youā€™ve already asked the same question. Simon said he had contacted you, if not, contact him or ask support directly.

1 Like

I really donā€™t understand why this is bothering you, to the point of you felt the urgency to write this post, really. a part the fact I asked a question whose reply could be useful for other users, iā€™'m only giving an update on my problem which is a problem many other buyer are experiencing.
In fact itā€™s not exactly the same question I only want to know whatā€™s going on

1 Like

Try here

And give some respect to those helping out by moderating and making the forum easy to navigate for all ā€¦ there really was no need for a separate duplicate thread

Did Simon advise you ?

1 Like

What do you intend for respect? Cause I donā€™t think I was disrespectful, at least not more that you. I didnā€™t duplicated any post, I wanted more clarification, Iā€™m anxious (not joking) and the fact you moderate don give you the permission to be so arrogant and unpleasant.
I think I didnā€™t said anything offensive or useless as more and more posts in this topic are.
Have a nice day, mr moderator

1 Like

That you follow community guidelines, as i do, so if you think there is any disrespect, arrogance or unpleasantness from any quarter to flag up then do so ā€¦ i donā€™t see it here (except in your unwelcome sarcastic Mr Mod line :wink: )

anyway, duplicate threads get merged every day to keep the forum nice and easy to follow ā€¦ so someone looking to follow up an issue like yours only has 1 topic to visit ideally

So what was it in Simonā€™s reply that made you ask essentially exactly the same question again but to do so in a duplicate thread ? Did you get that PM update ? Did you try support (if not) ?

3 Likes

We have been communicating. To sum up for others who might worry: There has been some manufacturing delays; Nothing I can do about the Octatrack right at this moment, but it looks like stock is coming in very soon.

5 Likes

Ok Iā€™m asking my sincere apologies for being disrespectful especially with avantronica, I suffer of pathological anxiety and Iā€™m very upset, plus I speak poor English so misunderstood occurred eventually, i have extreme respect for the forum and every single user
K

7 Likes

Being disrespectfull is easy, a lot of people are (not on this forum btw)
To apologise is difficult, people usually prefer to walk away.
Wish you all the best!

5 Likes

I understand that you are upset well ā€¦ itā€™s a very annoying situation, having payed good money and having to wait so long. I wish that you receive your OT asap, that a long period of creative work begins soon, and that we share our experience here. Welcome to the club ā€¦ :smiley:

4 Likes

because it wasnā€™t personal it wasnā€™t taken personally, so thereā€™s no issues here going forward, hopefully youā€™ll see (and appreciate) why we need to keep it tidy, itā€™s for all of us, trust me, a fair amount of time is spent keeping the little things out of your way ā€¦ it sounds like Simon is in discussion with you and he can help you more than anyone else contributing here so fingers crossed your understandably frustrating wait will come to an end and the delay wonā€™t sully your enjoyment

people come back to the forum because itā€™s supportive and friendly and tidy enough to be pleasant to browse for solutions, itā€™s largely a self-sustaining momentum that just needs a bit of input from us and goodwill all round to keep our tinkering to a minimum ā€¦ iā€™m not sure an apology was required, just an understanding that the guidelines are generally worth following, no matter what the case even when you have my full sympathy

5 Likes

itā€™s with extremely joy and exciting that i announce that my octatrack is here on my desk with the oyther two black friends, trinty is completed1
iā€™m so happy!
thank you everyone!!!

7 Likes

Hooray! :cb: :cb: :cb:

1 Like

Congratulations ā€¦ enjoy your setup and HAVE MUCH FUN :+1:

Never mind speculations due to it (still) being out of stock, there really really should be an OT mk II, with analog filters and Overbridge compatibility.

They could call it :elan: EIGHT lol

Two analog heats would get you halfway there, though.

1 Like