OT learning curve

Maybe the sampler gods will bless you with your wishes. I don’t know what to tell you. I bought an OT because I wanted to learn it’s ways. I didn’t expect anything more than what was in the manual. And with the investment of time and practice, it just gets better. If you need something in the future…I don’t know. Hope it all works out.

1 Like

here here I concur haha

I’m hoping that the open minds at E deem such a thing worthy to create as what the octatrack exactly is right now, already exist in the octatrack right now… but what I described is different from the octa/digi/rytm etc… maybe one day.

I mean, you are asking for your dream machine. I was thinking. My friend uses a SP-xox…Maybe your DT triggering a SP-303 or something would give you what you require. The pads are nice. I think it’s stereo. Not super “esoteric”…And can be bought for cheap.
With the new slice midi trigger update, it could be close to what you desire.

1 Like

use that combo sometimes, and others but it’s not exactly the same. I basically want a combination of things in one box that elektron already has… with the exception of the pads… so yeah it’s a dream machine of sorts but still dreams that stem from the already existing elektron reality :slight_smile:

octa slicing, lfos, storage
digi immediacy accessibility
model user interface ethos

and some great pads!

I would say that resampling is one thing the OT is very good at.
It might be a few months before you understand enough to set it up, but once you understand, it’s very good for resampling thru external sources.

2 Likes