OT Feature Requests Thread (active)

Please

1 Like

Would be great. Workaround with Plays Free tracks (assign different pitches), midi Plays Free tracks (midi loopback). That way you can get 16 notes. (Iā€™m working on it with granular stuff).

16 different pitches with scenes.

Full range possible with a midi processor (works great).

Trig records following pattern scaleā€¦

4 Likes

Afaik thatā€™s possible with midi loopback.

1 Like

A sine wave for the LFO. Pleeeeeease!

3 Likes

Copy/paste works in the lfo designer. Make a sine wave and store it in a part (i use OTs last banks for presets basically), then you can copy it over in any trackā€™s lfo designer whenever you need it.

2 Likes

While waiting for new waveforms updateā€¦:content:

No LFO Sin Wav? - #18 by sezare56

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!!! When I made mine it was steppy. Canā€™t wait to use it!

How do you make a sine wave?

No LFO Sin Wav? - #18 by sezare56

3 Likes

LFOā€™s need a null target (ie. target nothing). When randomizing the lfo page it would be nice to set lfoā€™s you donā€™t want to use to null. As is you either have to have all three doing something useful or you have to turn off the ones you donā€™t use after each randomize.

2 Likes

MIDI scenes! (sort of)
I know thereā€™s been talk that they donā€™t want to overload the midi bandwidth so canā€™t assign the CCs to scenes, but what if we could just have the other MIDI parameters assigned?
Being able to edit the arp with scenes, change LFO speeds etc.

3 Likes

I know this isnā€™t foolproof but if you assign the LFO to something like filter attack/decay and youā€™re not using the envelope then at least it wonā€™t do anything to alter the sounds! :slight_smile:

1 Like

indeed, a good work around iā€™ve used.

1 Like

One thing Iā€™d like to see if to have recorder trigs follow the track scale.

For example, if I cut a loop at 64 steps (RLEN = 64) if I set that track scale to 1/4 Iā€™d want that to match the playback trigs which would repeat every 256 steps (64 x 4).

I was surprised it didnā€™t work this way, as it would be ideal to double or quadruple the length of recording loops by setting their track scale to 1/2 or 1/4 respectively.

For now Iā€™m using RLEN = Max, but then I have to edit the recordings to make a perfect loop.
The other option would be to allow RLEN to be larger values, so I could just set it to 128, 256, etc.

1 Like

Recording velocity would be great

1 Like

Iā€™d like chromatic mode to allow us to choose the parameter that it changes other than pitch, so we could for example use the 16 trigs to play a sample at different velocities, balance values, filter widths, etc.

4 Likes

Blue Leds on Trigs for Secret Locks. That is Octarack can surprise you with anything. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can choose any trig and randomize any setup page with Yes+SRC, Yes+AMP, ā€¦

Spoilsport :slight_smile: