OS Upgrade: Digitakt 1.30

That’s a brilliant super fast run through thanks! Now I need to find time in my day to mess around with this stuff. Wow. Been a big few days for a small black box.

1 Like

as a former Digitakt owner, and current Digitone owner… TOTALLY JELLY now I need a cool new ground breaking update for the Digitone
all the takt owners out there enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Music will never be better!

Thnx Elektron!!! :thup:

I’m not going to be that guy expecting what has never been promised.

But yooooo :3lektron:

7 Likes

Sweeet!

8 Likes

Anything can happen :smiley:

About what’s inside. The A4/AR/DT just have one Coldfire MCF5441 inside and the Digitone two Coldfire MCF5441 inside.

5 Likes

Now we can have a Gaussian RND LFO without midi loopback. YAY!

The DT Day… In love with P EQ !!!

3 Likes

Absolutely monster update, Elektron. You have exceeded so many of the asks in the feature requests here, and taken what was already a modern classic to new levels. Can’t wait to get home from work and load this up.

Serious thank you to Elektron on this. I’ve had my DT for a couple of years now, and with each update, it’s like I’ve gotten a new instrument. This is what value looks like.

Also, major kudos to the development team, for squeezing every last bit of capability out of the DTs processor. It’s not easy to do what you’re doing, and it is very much appreciated.

14 Likes

The idea of “Maxed Out” hardware is a bit of a myth. Of course you’re not going to be able to get real time ray tracing on the DT for playing the latest computer games on any time soon, but as technology improves, people’s ability to pull power seemingly out of thin air also increases! :smiley:
EG: A simple change to a filter algorithm can free up huge amounts of power!

Someone has been able to figure out a way play DOOM on an IKEA lamp… I think we can’t really say what some wizards are able to achieve until we see it :smiley:

8 Likes

Has it? When and by whom?

7 Likes

Ok. Now I really need a Digitakt.

Added external audio input functionality and a new EXTERNAL MIXER IN parameter page.

Will this translates in Overbridge? Are we gonna be able to select L, R or L+R when using the DT’s Inputs with OB?

2 Likes

Not previously on Elektronauts :grinning:

1 Like

This was awhile ago. I don’t remember. I might be misremembering.

If only we had a Previously On wizard…

Also kind of wondering, if dual mono input processing is possible, but neither dual mono sampling nor neighbor audio tracks were implemented, does this mean that those are were not possible to implement? 🤷🏾

Regardless, thank you Elektron. I’m going to go get lost in the DT now :v:t4:

Fantastic. Thank you this is immense

… still would love to see some sample editor UI and functionality updates in the DT

8 Likes

Awesome update indeed!
Could someone confirm older projects stay unchanged sound wise?

1 Like