Open Challenge #6 SUBMISSIONS NOW CLOSED

@antgrallen Sounds fair to me. As long as it meets the conditions of the challenge. :slight_smile:

@ViolentMeals quick, delete your earlier post! We’ll all look the other way :wink:

2 Likes

Ok! I slapped something together for this challenge! Very simple – just a chopped-up sleigh bell loop mangled with Data Bender (some parts ended up sounding like… crickets?) and a 1-bar pattern from AR (no trig conditions or p-locks!) with manual muting and unmuting of tracks. Also, the AR got totally murdered by the Bastl Dark Matter. All sound adjustments were done by hand with knob-twiddling.

2 Likes

Bump.
(Again)

Any one still interested in this? If not I’m just going to let the thread fade into obscurity.

1 Like

Oh cool! A great opportunity for me to put my WMD percussion modules to proper weird usage.

1 Like

The longest challenge ever :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m out of this one. Too much stuff on my plate. Apologies.

Then what happens to the series of challenges?

I apparently don’t have a creative bone in my body anymore. Zero desire for music these days. Sorry to flake on it, but I can’t force it if it’s not there…

1 Like

I’m closing the challenge. Will make another thread so we can vote and choose a winner.
Thanks all.

2 Likes

Bump: times up.
Go here and vote for a winner

1 Like