Open Battle #11 Panda Headphonia VOTE

More of a sketch, just started this at lunch today and my ears are too tired to keep on going…

Designed for headphone listening exclusively.

Details
  • Includes a Pandeiro, a Snare Panned Roll (hardpanned for lols), A Moon-pad-pan, a Grey Panel Synth, a sample called Pan Alarma
  • Lots and lots of drum trax.
  • all the hard panning! :star_struck: :exploding_head:
5 Likes

my pans

Edit: samples of pots and pans, pan pipes, pan drums. Written and performed on the digitakt. Added some tape saturation on the final bounce

5 Likes

Its one entry per person so if you change your mind be sure to delete the track you dont want.

Deadline has a bit of shuffle room, its already 1520hrs 1st September in my time zone. So Im either nice and wait for the rest of the world to catch up, or Im not and I call it when I get home later tonight :stuck_out_tongue:

Some really interesting stuff so far.

1 Like

Ok voting time,

Listen to the submissions above, vote for your favourite here. 1 vote each. Winner sets the next challenge.

3 Likes

Good stuff. Fun challenge

Would be easier to judge if all the tracks were gathered in one place, if I can suggest a thing :nerd_face:

Whomever wins, my favorite part of the challenge was the “Open to all, we don’t care what gear you use.” then the fun constraint(s). This is a cool format!

3 Likes

Voting is open to everyone, not just participants, yeah?

3 Likes

Correct

How long is this voting period?
We could use some more…

Agreed. Voting still open. Listen, pick your favourite, vote.

Well thats long enough I think. According to the pie chart of tricky-to-distinguish colours: @malus_mons is the winner, :trophy: congratulations - you get to set the next Open Battle.

Thanks everyone for your submissions.

7 Likes

Nice work, folks. See you on the next one.
Looking forward to what @malus_mons has in mind

4 Likes

Whoa cool y’all what an honor, first time is a charm as they say! I have actually really focused on where sounds sit in the stereo field in my music ever since I made the track for the battle.

Thank you @Microtribe for moderating. I will post up a new one open battle in the next day or so

4 Likes

Next one is up:

1 Like