Op-1 – quite cheap right now

beware, there were a lot of scammers around at amazon lately. only pay through amazon, then you are covered, otherwise you may become victim of fraud.

5 Likes

Thats’s true, unfortunately. But the offer for 650 € was directly from Amazon via Prime. I just ordered one and now it is 100 € more again. =)

1 Like

Anyone tried using those low prices at stores that price match? Guessing they’d have a loophole to get around it but maybe worth a try?

They have to be from reputable stores, not some seller on eBay(edit Amazon)_

1 Like

Just bought one directly from Amazon apparently not a 3rd party seller, but it is the 1st time I order from Amazon so I am a bit afraid!
Today it was 665 euros, seller is labeled Amazon.de, in my order it says the seller is “Amazon e.u. sarl”
Free delivery to France.

1 Like

Seems all right! =)

1 Like

Amazon’s great to order from(at least from my experience from the US), great customer service if there’s an issue. Very easy to return if, for some reason, you’re not satisfied.

Don’t be afraid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coooool !
:upside_down:

As mentioned before, watch out because there are 2 or 3 offers around 300-400 euros, with a 3rd party seller asking to contact him before buying.
Device is said to be new. looks like a fake…

The ones I saw were just too fishy - with that demand for direct contact outside Amazon’s normal avenues. I stuck to my original plan and ordered a RYTM this morning before anything else could tempt me. If anything could have, it’d have been a cheap OP-1. No chance now - I’m happily broke!:grin:

I was in the same situation, obe year ago. Now I ended up, buying the OP-1 also… :smiley:

1 Like

Its £630 on amazon (official) right now.

I only see offers at 760 or more, how did you one at 665€ ? You just hit refresh and you’re Lucky ?

no, as you can see they just offered it for a short period for that price. maybe there is another chance the next days, hope so for you if you just missed it

There have been some fake offers for 300€ on amazon.de and everytime they were online, the official amazon prime price was 650€. Once the fakes were removed, the price was 750€ again. Keep checking, perhaps you are lucky and the offer appears again.

Oh ok, thx guys. Yeah I hope to find one under 700.

Yeah, maybe it’s an alogrythm that automatically adapts the amazon official price to adjust it to the competitors.
yesterday morning it was 750, in the evening around 650 again.
the fluctuation seems related to the fake offers, appearing and disapearing during the day

i’m sure it’s @Kreis who is hacking amazon, to let all of you buy an op-1 for peanuts lol

You are welcome! I just put some 300€ fakes online and the price dropped to 650€ again!
(Just in case: no, it was not me!!!) :smiley:

But the price is low again!

just put a 300 euro op1 in my amazon shopping cart… unreal!