Op-1 – quite cheap right now

wow, i just checked prices for op-1 and you can get them new for 655 € !?!

check this page for an overview
http://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/4195305_-op-1-teenage-engineering.html

even when i’m not sure if i need/want an op-1, i think the price is pretty good! so if you are thinking about getting one, you should grab it now. (and i think about getting one or save up for a RYTM).

When I open the link on amazon.de the price is EUR768 - same as Thomann.

New firmware about to drop too.

1 Like

Wish they would drop in Japan, still about ¥109,000 here. They were down to ¥89,000 a few months ago though.
I decided I need another one. I sold mine and have regretted ever since.

Yep, I don’t see anything under 768€ but I’d be happy to grab one for 650 !

could have been a cyber monday week specialll… thanks for the info OP !

yeah you are right, but as you can see there is a graphic to the left, the cheapest price was 655 today. wow, should have grabbed one.

again 655!

For anybody in the US, I’ve got one for 700! AND it comes with a CASE and an Antenna!!!
msg me plz <3 :cb: <3

Two weeks ago, UK

Either the OP-Z is around the corner, or this is a brilliant(Albeit diabolical) competition to the second hand market.

Or holidays

Oooph. Sounds like TE is clearing out some OP-1 stock maybe? Glad I just sold mine. Nice machine, just doesn’t suit my style.

I saw OP-1 at 421€ !

A pity Amazon system broke :frowning:
EDIT : OK, seems fake… Of bloody course.

There’s a used OP-1 on US Amazon for $400.87. I hate it(trying to sell mine)

I saw that… trying hard to resist - I have to hold out for RYTM. I don’t even know why the OP-1 draws me in - I don’t travel or even commute. I never make music away from my studio. Yet it’s so danged pretty!

1 Like

The option to make music out of your studio is pretty cool. You could lay on your bed and bang out a tune.Though, the speaker doesn’t fair well to competition and, in my experience, a headphone amp is useful-necessary.

It’s still very functional! BUY THAT ONE OFF AMAZON SO I DON’T HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THAT! SO CHEAP!

Don’t fall for this, it’s a very common scam these days on Amazon: Very cheap, only one left, comment is ‘please contact me beforehand at (some email)’.

If you order via Amazon, the order just gets canceled. It you contact the seller via email, they will tell you to wire the money directly to their account. Don’t hold your breath for the arrival of the OP-1 then :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, this is what I figured. I dismissed it when I saw the “contact us” bit. My Analog RYTM $$$ is not under threat!

1 Like

Thanks for this info. Just so I don’t feel the need to compete or price match

1 Like

However, if I weren’t so genuine, that would be an effective method of haggling for used gear