Op-1 – quite cheap right now

1 Like

and another one for 370 … what the fuck… i dont dare to order… am I a fool?

yes, you are :wink: it’s a fake.
please give me those 300 bucks, at least i could garantee i would use it to make music

2 Likes

I honestly thought this was an obvious scam and I d be kissing my money goodbye

now its on 650 ish

I’ve just grab one on amazon**.de** for 668€ including shipping cost to France. Sold by Amazon SARL !

I just received the shipping confirmation. Should arrive tomorrow, just before the weekend

1 Like

@loa @Kreis :champagne: :champagne: :champagne:
we should make a mini-song to celebrate our brand new op-1 when it arrives (if it actually arrives haha)

658€ at amazon.de

Frak! I was decided to buy the 0-coast after abandonning the idea of an op-1 that was above my paygrade…

now the op1 is only 100€ more than the 0-coast…

I hate and love these moments

well I guess I’ll pass on this one, if prices stay down for the op1, the second-hand market will be interesting in a few months!

Their reply to : hey why you cancel my order… i didn’t see scam things after TrabanT post that link on OP-A so i jump on it BUT … HEHEHE :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for contacting Amazon.de customer support service.

I would like to point out that recently we have experienced an increased number of fraud sellers appearance on our website and many orders were cancelled due to the fact that our customers saw attractive prices offered by these fraud sellers and decided to place an order with them.

This order that you placed ( N° 305-XXXXXX-5482XXX ) is cancelled by our security team.

You were of course not charged for this order!
We charge our customers the moment we dispatch a certain package to their address.
No reason for concern, you will not be charged ever for this order.
Your safety and satisfaction is most important for us.

This is a very important topic and I will do my best to provide you all the best information so you can rest assured that you are secure with us , but to be secured you have to bear one thing in mind.
The only safe way for making transactions on Amazon.de is through Amazon.de payment channels.

In case you plan on ordering from a seller on our website and the seller asks you to make the payment on some alternative bank account NEVER DO THAT AND NEVER PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFO TO SUCH SELLER!
Normal and regular seller on our site will never ask you to use alternative channels for payments.
All payments must go through Amazon.de
Now, to continue with some pointers that will help you in spotting a fraudulent seller.
Just to point out one thing, Amazon.de is a very big website that hosts a number of different sellers , some of them abuse our size and act in a fraudulent manner.
Our security team is very very good and they work extra hard to remove all these sellers from the website but sadly they appear from time to time.

Please pay attention to the price asked by the seller ( for a certain item , compared to other sellers ) .
Usually the price charged is 2, 3, 4 times lower compared to other sellers. This is an indication that a seller is not legitimate.

If the seller has no positive reviews from prior customers , the seller is most likely fraudulent. You should stay away from that seller.

In vast majority of cases , our system ( after instructed by the security team ) cancels the order you placed with a fraudulent seller, but sometimes, very rarely these sellers catch our customers off-guard and manage to have them transfer the funds on some bank account and we cant in any way track them , or can the customers bank do a charge back since the account of the fraud seller belongs to some foreign bank and tracing the transaction becomes impossible for the issuing bank.

In case you place an order with a seller, and the transaction goes through Amazon ( meaning the seller does not ask you to make the payment on some alternative account ) your funds are perfectly safe with us, and if any problem occur , we can assist you in communicating with the seller and as well in the form of our legal protection to the customer. However, if you make a payment to an alternative non traceable bank account, there is little to nothing we can do.

Please , if you have any doubts in the future with any seller, feel free to contact us and we will immediately investigate.

In case we can be of further assistance feel free to contact us.

1 Like

Thanks buddy it’s the REAL BLACK FRIDAY :stuck_out_tongue: of course i jump on it that’s me …
Anyway at that price it’s impossible… but that’s the price i give for that OP-1, 500euro max hahaha

but there are no problems when you order directly from amazon, right. as right now, the price is down to 655 again. still thinking about getting one…

its at 370 Euro again! :stuck_out_tongue:

:syringe:

okay. I got one. 660. jeeee. …

another shop appeared, offering the op-1 for 524€. they have a name, impressum and contact-information. doesnt seem like a scam? 2 units available…

edit: two more offers appeared from the same shop, this time they write stuff like send mail before ordering. so it seems like they have been hacked. but amazon is at 644 this time!

644 !!! I just canceled my order from yesterday and took the 644 offer … niice!

By the way, new os is comming. Receved a mail this morning

1 Like

OP-1 just arrived and new firmware is already installed. Everything went fine =)

@Kreis, did you buy one from amazon with special offer? If so i’m considering to get one next time the price is down.

Amazon selling at £565 is a great price! I sold mine a few weeks back for £500ish!

Seems like the recent price drops were triggered automatically based on the very low prices offered by scammers. Maybe amazon have finally cracked down on illicit vendors using hacked accounts. Right now the price is back to 770 which is good, because I had gotten dangerously close to pulling the trigger, but at that price there’s plenty of other stuff I’d rather get (but probably won’t for the time being)

1 Like