Off-topic bickering

Jesus, just sell it already and move on. Mincing your eyes out here isn’t going to fix your problems.

1 Like

I’m not sure why you’ve singled MarkMan out here for simply stating the FACT that Elektron advertised the DT as “OB enabled” when it came out last summer. That’s not relevant? To me it is, very.

2 Likes

It’s so boring as well.

If people have the time to get that upset about things, and to spend huge amounts of time crying about it all over the Internet, then I honestly despair at the way society is these days.

3 Likes

yet you reply

3 Likes

And as a fellow user of the forum, I find it very boring to see the same company, stating the same things over and over, without bringing anything positive to the place.

4 Likes

OMG!! Thanks for the contribution!!! So worthy of the bandwidth it cost you to post it.

All those exclamation points tell the tale.

2 Likes

Return it, sell it, move on. Then your don’t have to feel that way.

Nobody forced you to buy from elektron.

1 Like

want my 750 back now will write to elektron to see if they are ok what you think??

2 Likes

why do you spend “huge amounts of time” posting in a thread that is boring you? why do you tell people what this forum is for? you are really shining with positivity here.

9 Likes

good judge here who know for who it justified to rant/ and for who its not LOOL

3 Likes

I think you should spend less time being upset, and more time making music.

Lool?

No idea what you are saying. Is that similar to drool? Fool? Mule? Is it an intialism?

i don’t think so mr positive, but good luck trying.

3 Likes

Your method of adding insult to injury is a godsend to this forum.

7 Likes