Octatrack Sample Manager

Put another one on the list for windows.
I have XP and Vista but if you decide to make it available on newer versions I will surely upgrade.
Cheers

Yes
Win/Excel
Something useful
A little

Thank you Elektron,

Rusty
Yes!
Octatrack sampler manager will be welcomed. I use OS X but all formats especially stand alone, will also be very useful. Bridging Octatrack with the computer is a wonderful idea, I would like the ability to dumped tracks to my Pro Tools session without using cables.
Yes, I will pay for this.

Elektronaut Shoroc

Yes … !
Super usefull
Will be great under Windows

Thanks
Bernard

MAC OS 10.7/ 10.8 would be awesome, and Very interested.

Can be a great Help !!

1+ for OSX!

OSX and sample chain building please! $$ for sure.

Yes
OSX/All of the Above
$ depends on function and quality

Yes definitely

a simple sample assign for Project / Parts / Pattern

it would save so much time menu diving in when building a new set

btw I’m OSX as well

Yes, i would love some kind of sample manager for OSX. I pay for this, if reasonable priced.

Leandro.

Yes !
OSX 10.6.8

L I N U X deserves it too. Ok to pay for it. But free (as in free beer) would be nicer.

ok for me… osx 10 7 5

+1 OS X

Is this idea still kicking around? I found this thread (again) from the old forum, being able to merge projects seems key. Every time I make a new beat, I start a new project. Big PITA to put all my songs in one project to perform. Unless I’m missing something?

http://www.elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&id=159791&catid=9&limit=10&limitstart=0

Yes and no would be the honest answer… I have a Alpha (Windows) version; .NET and Excel builds; and it does what it says on the tin.

Problem at the moment is I am very tied up with a couple of other projects, that well, are actually a lot more commercially viable, and though I am ok on noodles, my cats like cat food.

1 Like

I’ll courier your cat a case of its favorite food in exchange for a way to painlessly exchange banks between projects!!!

I feel ya, I get trapped making certain kinds of music for the money game. Kids like to eat too.

For as well thought out as the Octatrack is, I’m surprised there isn’t a way to consolidate projects somehow. What happens when you’re famous, on your 5th album tour, and have to play all the hits from the first 4 albums?

Any touring musicians want to chime in on how they handle this?

hello!

YEs
windob
capability to classified samples in project
pay for it?yes if i have no choice.

I think we should open a petition not for midi scene but for sample manager

This machine is magic yes but regarding her complexity and versability yes we should have something like it’s really missing.

I would buy this too. OSX