Octatrack OS 1.30B is here

I don’t think I did… :cold_sweat:

This naut had her folder structure change when upgrading and moved things around and got it working again:

Did @snugglybunhead confirmed it to you in secret?

I didn’t loose anything during upgrade. How can it happen if you don’t format the card?

Yes, it worked for her…
:monkey:

Ahh Ok! Thanks everyone, I found it! Somehow I changed to a different Set and everything is back there now. :grin:

3 Likes

As the “Scale Setup” text is in RED, it is a function, accessible whilst holding down the function button.
It is not the label of the button itself, but the secondary function of it.

The same way that the record button is not the “copy button”, and the play button is not the “clear button”. Copy and clear are functions.

The Front Panel Layout diagram in the manual designates the button in question with 1:2, 2:4, 3:4, 4:4 text above it as the “Pattern Page” button. Page 1, 2, 3, 4…

I hope that this explains the nomenclature.

59 PM

2 Likes

I see your point, Adam and it’s a good one.

I somehow missed that it actually does say on the front panel layout section of the manual that Button #26 is the PATTERN PAGE button, even if the MkI does not actually have the matching label on the chassis. Some buttons have dual labels (red and non-red) and some don’t, but I’m not going to berate Elektron for that.

1 Like

Not trying to make a point of it, and I hope I don’t come off that way.
Just trying to explain why it is the way it is, and hopefully help with understanding as the OT, dusty, well-worn, or fresh, can be a head scratcher at times! :slight_smile:

2 Likes