Octatrack OS 1.30B is here

We're excited to announce Octatrack OS 1.30B. Aside from addressing a number of bugs, this version adds the much anticipated trig conditions for MKI users. We'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you all for all feedback and your patience. [Head on over to Elektron.se and download today](https://www.elektron.se/support/) Known issues with macOS and USB that can cause a freeze: Make sure to eject the device from macOS after using USB Disk Mode. Do not exit USB Disk Mode on the Octatrack before the unit has been ejected. Keep unit unplugged from a macOS unit when not in USB DISK Mode.
39 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Quits job to run home and try it out

13 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::+1::loopy:

This has made my day, thank you!

2 Likes

:rocket:

thanks a lot!

1 Like

Praise almighty Elektron :pray:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::star_struck::exploding_head:

Thank you, Elektron :heart:

Back that CF card up, y’all !

4 Likes

Unsaved RAM recorder slices are not discarded at startup.

:diddly:

2 Likes

Yes !!! Thanks a lot !!!

Dear Boss, I have just developed a really serious migraine / stomach upset / painful back or something similar. I must leave the office. Immediately. Sincerely, 'Naut. < I did the work for you folks.

9 Likes

Haven’t updated my OT for years, now how do I call in late?

5 Likes

Good shout elektron…!!!

5 Likes

I’ve just performed the upgrade on my OT Mk1, but when I reboot the machine the LCD remains grey and black and the trig buttons are all still round. I’ve raised a ticket with support. Very disappointed.

37 Likes

lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

i´ve heard the repair for those nasty issues will be more than 1.400 EUR - so! sad!

2 Likes

Awesome. Picked up a second hand mk1 just a few months back and missed the trig conditions that my first elektron buy (rytm) offered and all of a sudden its like Christmas has come early. Thanks Elektron.

3 Likes

Known issues with macOS and USB that can cause a freeze:
Make sure to eject the device from macOS after using USB Disk Mode.
Do not exit USB Disk Mode on the Octatrack before the unit has been ejected.
Keep unit unplugged from a macOS unit when not in USB DISK Mode.

10 Likes

just upgraded my MK1, seems stable so far.
:3lektron::thup:

2 Likes