Octatrack: Not in stock at Sweetwater

Not sure if anything behind this…

They run out of OT

7 Likes

I feel like theres not. It seems to me like octatrack has been left behind software-wise. Unless they were going to rebuild it from the ground up or just discontinue it all together.

I dont really expect an mk3.

Figured as much but wanted to throw out…

It’s in stock at Sweetwater. Maybe they just had to update the stock in their system?

2 Likes

Also in stock at Guitar Center, B&H, & Zzounds. In case someone wanted to pick up a few.

1 Like

We got them at Patchwerks in Seattle, WA!

6 Likes

What I do you want out of an MKIII? I just got one and while I know there are feature request threads, and I haven’t gotten super deep with the machine just yet… i’m curious what people feel they are lacking. Slight disclaimer it my 3rd of 4 Elektron machines so it does exactly what I expect it to. Disclaimer #2 I cut my teeth on 90s groove boxes so to me its quite the step forward.

3 Likes

MK2 Confirmed

14 Likes

Lololololol!

1 Like

Can only mean one thing: granular video synth.

4 Likes

Guess they got them in since I looked to potentially order on there.

LOL

You have the KOMA FIELD KIT?

That’s a negative :frowning:

we have them here at www.altomusic.com too!

2 Likes

Thought the same initially, but the message said they should have them in a few days, so I made an order. They told me yesterday they’re back in stock and should receive mine tomorrow.

1 Like

is not left behind, a new update is coming apparently

1 Like

Source? Would be a nice surprise.

To answer the question about what would be mk3 requests:

• Usb midi (and overbridge would be gr8)
    -all new fx, that sound less digital in a bad way
  • thats all folks. Its near perfect. Maybe some nice graphics.
1 Like

Im really sorry but i can find the post where someone, apparently from elektron, said that a new update is coming but he/she cant say when. I can’t be the only one seeing that post! Ppl help us here!

4 Likes