Octatrack MKII info

Still waiting for the pink version and in the meanwhile holding on to my black mk1. But this one looks nice though :wink:

4 Likes

Meh, I preffer my gray one.

2 Likes

Fantastic, will absolutely buy. With 4 Digi machines on the desk, the OT has GOT to match!

2 Likes

@andreash so is the finish the same as AE aside from logo, rec buttons and screen bezel? Same paint and same text colour?

Looks great!

Get two black OT’s and put the grey in the middle!

7 Likes

This looks so good! I definitely prefer this over the AE. Probably gonna have to flip my grey guy to pick up one of these.

Innovative Music Machine - now in black

Holy crap that’s genius!

2 Likes

@Scot_Solida Actually, any even number would work. Maybe get 4?

2 Likes

so lush

i should be getting an OT soon, still deciding between black or grey. i still like the grey though

2 Likes

This should do it :

4 Likes

20 Likes

Is this the same shade of black as the Anniversary Edition?

I don’t understand why the red REC caps are just for the anniversary edition. It’s such a basic UI element that would be helpful for all models. That’s a stretch for exclusivity.

3 Likes

Some other printing is also a different shade of grey on the AE, to give the logo a bit more visual space I believe. But basically, what you say is correct when speaking about the machine itself. :+1:

1 Like

Can we buy the enclosure alone to blacken our grey one?

The darker shade of grey text (used for the input labels and microtiming labels, for example) is really dark on the AE, darker than on the digis. This looks to match the digis.

The Octatrack MKII will soon be available in two different colors: gray and black.

Normal gray or new finish? :confused:

Most listened to track at Elektron HQ this year…

7 Likes

Elektron gear has better bass tho!

2 Likes