Octatrack MKII Anniversary Edition

Red means recording indeed!
Just like the MK1. :heart: :two_hearts: :black_heart:

5 Likes

Please don’t leave it unused in a box: she will cry trigless trigs in the dark.

13 Likes

Do like me : just put black knobs, eventually paint buttons…:content:

4 Likes

I like that the video is a call back to the glory days of the Octatrack epics. My memberberries are all a’tingle!

4 Likes

Just ordered one folks. I will hopefully get it for Xmas.

2 Likes

I wonder how luch it will be different from this anniversary version…
Not found of the logo…

I think at least I’ll go with one of these:

13 Likes

Will Morgan Freeman be presenting it?

Asking for a friend.

8 Likes

This looks really good and all, but putting this much energy into the Octatrack MKII probably mens that you don’t have any plans on releasing a MKIII or a completely new product in the same product segment anytime soon, which is a bummer.

I like the concept of the Octatrack (I owned one for almost a year) but it really starts to feel quite outdated now.

11 Likes

Hector lives!

15 Likes

I‘m out. looks like a simple looping device

34 Likes

I have black knobs from my old faderfox on it (but I put a red sticker on each so I can see the in the dark). But I don’t dare paint the buttons.

1 Like

Allright, nice.
now heading back to my Assimil8or / Five12 Vector combo :grin:

In another 5 years that’s called ‘old-school’, ‘vintage’ or ‘back to the roots’, no worries.

4 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

Big Darth Vader wearing blk/infrared Air Jordan 6 energy!

5 Likes

A window of opportunity. I have bought the first one no doubt. Only 349 left up for grabs!

1 Like

Made from buttons, like MKI but with changed shape to reflect design, I quite like it, I miss the grey not having logo, just empty space.

2 Likes

Hehe, I thought the same thing while typing out my text. Question is if the Octatrack will feel as timeless as some other old gear. My bet is that it will not.

One of my biggest problems is the graphics. I think the UI on the A4MKII and ARMKII will look good even in a hundred years. The OT, not so much.

That’s purdy.

My OTMK1 is still from the future.
Octatrack Eternal, indeed!

Same here, nice detail.

2 Likes