Octatrack mk2 crashing

My octatrack suddenly decided to crash, has anyone had this issue before?

When i turn it off and back on again it crashes again a few minutes later

Has anyone had this problem before?

YES
exactly the same, after adding the last firmware, don’t know if there’s a correlation…
I don’t have any clue yet. . .

Check out those threads. Basically you have to open a support ticket and send it back for repair.

I’ve been seeing many many people having this problem lately. I guess that part that’s failing doesn’t have a long life span which definitely sucks, and is concerning because I intend on keeping and using my OT for decades to come

Same here …I wonder how much it would cost to repair when warranty is no longer valid.

I wouldn’t call that “many many”. If you count them (not the posts, but the people behind the posts) with your fingers I’ll guess one hand will be sufficient.

Until hundreds of users start complaining (which is still just a small percentage for a decade long sold device), I wouldn’t mind.

3 Likes

Having this problem now. No warranty, but OT crashes constantly. Opened a support ticket, but apparently there is public holidays in Sweden. So have to wait till Wednesdays fpr them to reply. Let you know, as soon as they answer.

1 Like

I got my fixed, they had to change sth inside it,
I sent it from London to sweden and they fixed it super fast under warranty but I have been told that this may be a problem from manufacture and they can fix for free regardless of warranty.

4 Likes

Thanks!

That would be nice. I keep you updated, if they fix it without warranty.

1 Like