Octatrack Mk II listed at juno?

… 20 years ago, although some mushrooms would be nice :joy:

2 Likes

Nooooo! This is so crazy, this puts alot of crazy things in my mind now!! :dizzy_face:

Haha there is no danger this is for real! Not stopping me joining the mailing list though… haha

1 Like

Crazy error if it’s not real. Too much in it to be a typo

The have version 1 listed at about 200 pounds cheaper, could be legit.
@Ess, confirm or deny.

1 Like

£999 has been the offical UK price for months now

I’m not surprised…

the DT looks like the new range with new tech, and probably (given bugs too) a new software platform… makes sense to release a’lite’ version first, so you can concentrate on fixing issues on a smaller software code base… then the OT 2 is this same software plus the ‘extras’
from a software development point of view makes sense to do it this way, and from company viewpoint it allows a cash injection.
also marketing, makes sense that they didn’t market as a sampler but as a drum computer/sampler… thus allowing space for a ‘sampler’

it’ll be interesting to see if the analog ‘range’ is included or the OT2 is considered part of a digital range.

For me Mark 2 comes up as 1065
Mark 1 comes up as 832.

Yer it will piss off all those digitakt pre’order freezers

That’ll be without vat/sales tax though right?

The OT has been c£999 everywhere since about Christmas. Ive been tempted many a time!

Im in Switzerland so i guess so. It says 16 % off.

1 Like

OT and DT are different machines for different purposes :expressionless:

2 Likes

Agreed. I dont think I’d get rid of Digitakt (if this were true despite Juno agreeing to trade for a fully working unit) but DT and an OT2 has a nice ring to it…

My MPC Live is looking worried… haha

2 Likes

pioneer are even more f##ked lol

4 Likes

It will make me angry if they dont release the bug fix update for OT 1 thats been promised for ages.

I think it must be picking up on your location (despite it saying GBP). I’m looking at it now and it’s £999 for me.

2 Likes

Not for me - I got in on the £799 price on the Live and bagged a DT for £600. But it would def make me think a lot about what I’m looking to achieve.

Im still convinced this is a high quality piece of trolling though!

1 Like

One of the guys on this forum must work at Juno in their website division haha

2 Likes

I just sent a question to Elektron.
We will see how truthful they are to a customer that just bought a brand new OT today.

8 Likes